High Lakes Camping & Wheeling Trip 8/6-8/9

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
High Lakes Camping & Wheeling Trip 8/6-8/9

Hey Guys!

Looking at putting together a little camping trip the second weekend in August. Right now Russell and I are planning a Dad/Kid trip to give the wives a nice weekend break. :)

We'd probably be heading out of the Norcal area on Thursday (8/6) and coming back on Sunday the 9th.

We don't quite have a route/campsite picked out yet, but will be working on that in the coming week or two.

If anyone would be interested in joining, just let us know! :)

***Updated plan: OK. I think we finally have a plan! High Lakes. I think there will be a small group heading up on Thursday for camping and then we'll all meet up on Friday for a day of wheeling. Currently, there is a group of us planning on camping all the way though to Sunday. Campsites are yet to be determined.

***Finalized plan*** until the next change of course!

Meet at the Burger King in Paradise at 0730.

CB Channel 7

Going:
1) ERAUGrad04 (Chico Thursday night/Camping through Sunday)*
2) Back Country (Chico Thursday night/Camping through Sunday)*
3) 07JKSahara (Fri Night, camping through Sunday)*
4) MotoMatthew (Friday wheeling/camping through Sunday)*
5) Rox Star + 1 (Fri Night, camping through Sunday)*
6) 2013rubirick (Friday wheeling only)*
7) Mrs. 2013rubirick (Friday wheeling only)*
8) magellanjen (Friday wheeling only)*
9) Jeepholligan (Friday wheeling/camping through Sunday)*
10) RenegadeJewel (Friday wheeling/camping through Sunday)*
10) Panda (Fri Night, camping through Sunday)*
11) krawlerkitty (Fri Night, camping through Sunday)*

(*=confirmed)

Maybe:
1) Stegertime
2) TheStick
3) K.D.C.H
4) TheHolyGrail

Last edited:

MotoMatthew

Sweet I'll do some research. I'm still learning to wheel so didn't want to get in over my head or slow you guys down!

Back Country

Moto, you will not slow us down! I will be bringing my oldest boy "7" on the maiden voyage of the new Rig and hope to take it slow and learn a few things. Looking forward to meeting some Nor Cal members. I'm in no rush to leave the

Back Country

I might be in Thursday night and wheel Friday. I know where secret canyon is also so that is an option. Bronco canyon would be fun though. Just found out I have to send my rear coilovers in for rebuild though, but I'm sure I'll have them back by then.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I might be in Thursday night and wheel Friday. I know where secret canyon is also so that is an option. Bronco canyon would be fun though. Just found out I have to send my rear coilovers in for rebuild though, but I'm sure I'll have them back by then.

Sweet! I've got ya on the maybe list. It would great if you could make it! Maybe Jill can make it with the new Jeep and show you a few pointers! ;)

bkac

Caught the Bug

Wow, already? They didn't last long!

Top Bottom