Why does it say "Fresh Catch" under my profile photo?

thardy

Banned
I'm not so sure sir. I learn more if I watch and read. I admit, I know very little about Jeeping. I just try to contribute as much as I can with the limited knowledge I do have on other subjects.

You missed the point. He was stating that "knows a thing or two" is one of the "status" you can be. It's all based on post count.

Hobolobo

I'm not so sure sir. I learn more if I watch and read. I admit, I know very little about Jeeping. I just try to contribute as much as I can with the limited knowledge I do have on other subjects.

I don't either, but if you post what you do know or you have figured out the hard way (regardless if its been said before) it may very well help someone else out. Dont be afraid to post up, just take criticism and friendly harassment for what it is if and when you get it.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I don't either, but if you post what you do know or you have figured out the hard way (regardless if its been said before) it may very well help someone else out. Dont be afraid to post up, just take criticism and friendly harassment for what it is if and when you get it.

Totally agree with everything you said. As for having a thicker skin, this forum is pretty tame. You should check out Sniper's Hide. Makes this place look like a kindergarten playground.

srosario

shit i should have join the forum before buying a jeep, i would have never bought a 2wd. I didnt know jeep had these big family.

Panda

Totally agree with everything you said. As for having a thicker skin, this forum is pretty tame. You should check out Sniper's Hide. Makes this place look like a kindergarten playground.

If this forum is so lame why are you here?
Edit mis read your words the kindergarten comment threw me off :idontknow:

Last edited:

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
If this forum is so lame why are you here?
Edit mis read your words the kindergarten comment threw me off :idontknow:

Just to be clear. This website/forum is NOT lame.. at all. I have actually found about 7-8 different Jeep forums and I like this one the best. Others were jeep forum.com, pirate4x4.com, rubiconforum.com, etc. People are here are knowledgable and many of the trips are local to me here in Nevada.

The videos that Eddie and Cindy have made are simply amazing. I love watching them to give me intel and information for my upcoming build in 2016. As I am totally new, I lack little knowledge to make good purchase decisions.

So I am thankful to this website and just wanted that to be known.

Panda

Just to be clear. This website/forum is NOT lame.. at all. I have actually found about 7-8 different Jeep forums and I like this one the best. Others were jeep forum.com, pirate4x4.com, rubiconforum.com, etc. People are here are knowledgable and many of the trips are local to me here in Nevada.

The videos that Eddie and Cindy have made are simply amazing. I love watching them to give me intel and information for my upcoming build in 2016. As I am totally new, I lack little knowledge to make good purchase decisions.

So I am thankful to this website and just wanted that to be known.

I apologize, I misread your post but I don't understand why you say it's like kindergarten :thinking:

Top Bottom