GoPro mount question/idea

BTkillerr

I have been searching for the perfect GoPro mount to suit my needs but so far I have come up blank. I have mounted my GoPro to my hood, my fenders, and my windshield but once its mounted its pointed in one direction and thats it unless I make a bunch of adjustments. I have used a selfie stick and thats great unless I actually want to watch where I'm driving.
What I really want is a roll bar mounted selfie stick that I can swivel on the fly depending on where the shot is, something like the mounted spot light on the police cars that can be pointed in whatever direction you need from inside the car/jeep. Does anyone make something like this? If not I'm sure I just gave somebody a great idea to make and sell to all of us lol.
I can't wait to hear some of your ideas!

BTKillerr

RedDawg01

Available everywhere (but probably most expensive) is GoPro's roll bar clamp kit and connect to something like their 3-way stick. You can find other less expensive brands on amazon and come up with the same results.

StealthyDuc

You could get the suction cup mount which is very very sturdy. and then RAM makes a ball mount that you could attach to it to swivel around.

Top Bottom