123.6 KB · Views: 594
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 596
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 598

WhiteGhostJKU

What your not computing is I don't feel the need to say that I can get them shipped for free. $50 is the price. Like it it buy it. Don't like it don't. With a nice as you all have been on here only once a felt generous to help out.

07JKSahara

What your not computing is I don't feel the need to say that I can get them shipped for free. $50 is the price. Like it it buy it. Don't like it don't. With a nice as you all have been on here only once a felt generous to help out.

Woah... Okay... Back to the show.

Thanks.

ttfhell

You're going to make a lot of friends here lol.

Rccrwlr

So if everyone is so nice on here, why aren't you?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Girl selling the covers and center console trek is asking $500 shipped obo. Flor mats $150 shipped

So, are you saying that after making a post to say hello here, all your other posts have been to sell stuff and now, you're trying to sell stuff for someone else? :naw:

thardy

Banned
You're going to make a lot of friends here lol.

One of this dudes first posts was trying to sell stock takeoff springs for like $900. He didn't take the criticism well there either. I'm thinking this dude just needs to not use the interwebs.

Top Bottom