Jeep Trailer/Utility Trailer For Sale

Rexjc

Had this trailer custom made in 2011 by Texas Trailers to tow my 4-door Jeep Wrangler behind my F350. Just sold the truck, so now I need to find a new home for the trailer. $4,200 (OBO).

The trailer was ordered new in 2011:

• It's an 18' long trailer with a 14 foot long bed (bed width = 82.5")
• Dual 5,000 pound axels
• Electronic brakes on both axels
• Custom box railing
• The fenders were braced so you can stand on them
• 8 floor mounted D-ring tie down points
• 5 heavy duty D-rings were welded to the frame for extra tie down points and for a winch point
• There's a tailgate bracket for when you want to haul something other than a car

The following upgrades have been added to the trailer:

• LED lighting
• Premium aluminum wheels (x5) and upgraded trailer tires (ST225/75R15)
• Diamond plate aluminum storage box
• 5 gallon diesel and 5 gallon gas Jerry can
• Front Runner aluminum locking Jerry can holder
• Steel mesh welded to the ramps so you can walk on them or roll a wheelbarrow or dolly on them
• Custom Wheel Nets (x4) from Mac's Tie Downs. The wheel nets fit both 35" and 37" tires and a new set cost around $600.

Buy it for yourself or buy it as a group for your Jeep club. This trailer was made to double as a utility trailer. Would also be a great trailer for towing a small skip loader or Bobcat tractor. PM me if you're interested. The trailer is in San Diego.

IMG_7032.jpg

IMG_7037.jpg IMG_7033.jpg IMG_7036.jpg

Rexjc

Thanks for the link, but I'm not a manufacturers, vendor, dealer, shop or Jeep related businesses. I'm merely interested in selling the trailer that I had specifically made to tow my Jeeps. Have always enjoyed the Wayalife videos and trip photos and thought that someone on the forum might be in need of a really nice Jeep trailer.

Attachments

• IMG_3407A.jpg
    IMG_3407A.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2004-1.jpg
    IMG_2004-1.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 161

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Thanks for the link, but I'm not a manufacturers, vendor, dealer, shop or Jeep related businesses. I'm merely interested in selling the trailer that I had specifically made to tow my Jeeps. Have always enjoyed the Wayalife videos and trip photos and thought that someone on the forum might be in need of a really nice Jeep trailer.

I think you missed the point, introduce yourself and participate before using the forum as craigslist

Thanks for the link, but I'm not a manufacturers, vendor, dealer, shop or Jeep related businesses. I'm merely interested in selling the trailer that I had specifically made to tow my Jeeps.

I believe this is the part they are referring to...

This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Please do not post links or direct members to eBay, Craigslist or any other website for the item you are trying to sell. Likewise, we'd be grateful if you refrained from using this forum to sell firearms or related parts. If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here. Please DO NOT post items for sale for other people. No vendors or businesses allowed.

Top Bottom