Payback

Numbnuts

I've been secretly "borrowing" money from my daughter's college funds to put tires, wheels and other goodies on my JK. Am I bad?

Well today I'm happy to announce I paid a chunk of it back.

... just sayin'

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437569310.448385.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437569310.448385.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Spudcannons

I've been secretly "borrowing" money from my daughter's college funds to put tires, wheels and other goodies on my JK. Am I bad?

Well today I'm happy to announce I paid a chunk of it back.

... just sayin'

If your ok with it and no one who would have an issue with that sees the account statements. I would not pull money out since whatever earned is penalized 10%.

Numbnuts

Actually I just have it in a separate bank account that both my daughter and I can access. She sent me a text from Thailand, where she is currently, and asked why money was being moved around in the account.
I told her a bullshit lie, that I'm not too proud of, and made sure to pay the damn thing back pronto. I'm into instant gratification, and spent a lot of money, fast, getting this JK where I wanted it.
Hopefully I'm done spending on this money pit for awhile.

Last edited:

Spudcannons

Actually I just have it in a separate bank account that both my daughter and I can access. She sent me a text from Thailand, where she is currently, and asked why money was being moved around in the account.
I told her a bullshit lie, that I'm not too proud of, and made sure to pay the damn thing back pronto. I'm into instant gratification, and spent a lot of money, fast, getting this JK where I wanted it.
Hopefully I'm done spending on this money pit for awhile.

Usually it's the other way around! :bleh: I have found that no matter how many time I say no more money into the Jeep something still gets added or tweaked or the next mod to go with the rest... Now I want coilovers, 37s and hydro assist an LS swap and atlas transfer case would be ok too.... :doh:

Top Bottom