Jeep is getting major surgery!!

Jeep2010

G2 Core 44 up front with ARB lockers front and rear and 4.88 gearing. Axle shafts, driveshafts, sPod, ARB twin compressor, tie rod. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438183937.240837.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438183963.689279.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438183982.477103.jpg

metalic

I went with the same thing. Core 44 with 5:13 arb's front and rear, ten factory rear shafts. I like my 44 so far. Been running it for 5 months

metalic

My rear gears, locker and shafts come from northridge. The axle I ordered through a buddy and I can't disclose the price.

I will say that for list of 4500 I would of dropped the 500 and went with a pr44 buy for what I paid I decided to give it a shot. I haven't seen a pr in person but the core is heavy and beefy

Last edited:

Jeep2010

x2 on this, always wondered about those. Mind sharing what you paid?

I got the core 44 axle, g2 4.88 gearing for the rear, arb locker in the rear, compressor for those, axle shafts ball joints, u joints, tie rod, sPod, rockhard sport cage, harness bar, 4 point harness, Corbeau (idk of I spelled that right lol) baja seats, spray in Bed liner for tub and roll cage, cb, cb antenna, and an arb twin compressor. All in with labor and warranty for 14K ish. And I will definitely give you guys some feedback once I break the ring and pinion in.

Jeep2010

My rear gears, locker and shafts come from northridge. The axle I ordered through a buddy and I can't disclose the price.

I will say that for list of 4500 I would of dropped the 500 and went with a pr44 buy for what I paid I decided to give it a shot. I haven't seen a pr in person but the core is heavy and beefy

I was quoted for a PR 44 and it was 8,000 and didn't see it being worth that. I would have loved to because I hear great things about it but I haven't heard anything bad about G2 either.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I was quoted for a PR 44 and it was 8,000 and didn't see it being worth that. I would have loved to because I hear great things about it but I haven't heard anything bad about G2 either.

That price seems way high. Isnt a bare housing 2500?

Jeep2010

A quick update, I'll be picking the Jeep up today after work and I'll give you guys an update on how everything is operating and the whole nine yards.

Top Bottom