Up Next.......

Well, after trying to figure out what to do for our next rig, I decided to start from scratch. We welcomed home the new JK today. Ive already got a couple different build lists over to Drew at ORE. Looking forward to this one!!!! IMG_3488.jpg IMG_3490.jpg

USMC Wrangler

Congrats and thanks for the thread on your insurance experience! ...and definitely subscribed!

Last edited:

sean.m.adams33

Well, after trying to figure out what to do for our next rig, I decided to start from scratch. We welcomed home the new JK today. Ive already got a couple different build lists over to Drew at ORE. Looking forward to this one!!!!

Something very familiar about this😉

Great color! Looking forward to your new build! And congrats!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
The conditions that got you your new Jeep suck but congrats on the new build!

mcsjk

Looking forward to following this one. Unfortunate circumstances but CONGRATS on the new Jeep!

SnailTrail

Congrats! Cant wait to see what this one ends up looking like. Really sucks about your last rig. I cant believe there has been no sightings of it anywhere.

Tree Frog

Good for you, bet it feels great to be "Back in the saddle".

Now be careful raising rattlesnake snake's in the floorboards, packing under the seats with C-4, having a remote detonator rigged up to the fuel cell.

Did you get that Mopar vehicle GPS tracking thing with this one? (Effing thieves:mad:)

Top Bottom