Seat covers

LasVegasJK

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438625994.033394.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438626011.541504.jpg
My opinion is yes.
I considered buying cheaper covers, but decided I only wanted to buy seat covers once, instead of multiple times with the cheaper ones.
They fit good and are staying in place.

Alana (wife) has them in her Jeep... They fit really well and dry really fast. They also have lots of storage options. This said, I hate driving her Jeep when it's warmer then 75 degrees out. They make my ass and back sweat like crazy. For this reason alone, I keep my seats naked.

JakeJK

Alana (wife) has them in her Jeep... They fit really well and dry really fast. They also have lots of storage options. This said, I hate driving her Jeep when it's warmer then 75 degrees out. They make my ass and back sweat like crazy. For this reason alone, I keep my seats naked.

Are they neoprene?

mikefishes

Are trek armor covers worth the price?

x2 on the trek armor. I had cover king before and they fell apart and stained easily. I have the Trek Armor now and they fit super tight and are beefy. I am confident these will hold up well and they have a pretty decent guarantee against fading or tearing. I think it's like 3 years(?) IMG_3331.jpg IMG_3332.jpg

sjd78

I love my Trek Armor seat covers! Best seat covers I have owned. They're the way Jeep seats should come from the get go. Also I haven't had any issues with them causing me to sweat.

Fading is something to consider if you want to get another color than black.

Also, the trek armors were not PALS MOLLE compatible. I don't know if that's ever been fixed. But it appears their bartact line rectifies that issue.

Attachments

• ta.jpg
    ta.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 229

canadianjku

Curious on how long it takes you to put them on and take them off? I am looking for something to use just when wheeling without doors. So preferably something I can put on and take off in under 5 min.

mikefishes

Curious on how long it takes you to put them on and take them off? I am looking for something to use just when wheeling without doors. So preferably something I can put on and take off in under 5 min.

No chance they are going on/coming off in anything like that. They fit way too well and part of that is how tight they are. Imagine trying to stuff Roseanne Barr into a wetsuit and you'll get the idea.

LasVegasJK

Once you get them on you'll leave them on. You need some cheap units if you want on and off frequently.
Trek Armor are $500-$600.
Took me about an hour to get them all on and squared away. I think it might be easier to take the front seats out of the jeep to put them on. But I've had multiple back surgeries, so reaching and bending are little more difficult for me.

Amen to the want... but as mentioned, Trek Armors aren't for that.

resqman911

do they clean easily, after a day of running through the dirt with the top and doors off my seats are nasty will these be easier to clean?

upnover

do they clean easily, after a day of running through the dirt with the top and doors off my seats are nasty will these be easier to clean?

Yes they are. A wet rag will wipe most of it clean. One of the best purchases I have made for my jeep.

indobos72

Any issue's with making you sweat? I heard some of the neoprene covers do that. I am trying to guard against a 13 year old football/baseball player that forgets to bring a towel after a hard practice/games. Do these clean easy?

Thanks

Any issue's with making you sweat? I heard some of the neoprene covers do that. I am trying to guard against a 13 year old football/baseball player that forgets to bring a towel after a hard practice/games. Do these clean easy?

Thanks

See my previous reply... :yup::yup::yup:

TrueBlueEagle

I love the look/fitment of the TrekArmors/Bartact. However I couldnt financially shell out that kinda money for seat covers. Figured winch and bumper etc would need to come first. I opted for the coverkings from quadratec. They had a buy front get rear free deal for around $180.

They are hot during the summer and I get swampass if I go topless/doorless or dont run a/c. But they do provide protection against the original seats, easy to clean, and IMHO look good.

Disclaimer:
FWIW, I tend to get swampass anytime I'm in a vehicle during the summer without the a/c on high so I'm not sure how much better it would be without the neoprene covers.

Sorry for the derail, just thought I'd mention alternatives!

jeep nakie.JPG unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg

Top Bottom