I own the BEST JKU in the World. If not the Universe!!!!

JeepNoob

Hello fellow members. No, I do not own the Best JKU in the world or even the universe but it sure seems like everyone feels that way right? lol My wife and I do however own our third Jeep and its a really fun 2015 JKU. Started with a YJ, then went to a JK and now have a JKU. One of the things I've noticed since we got into wheeling a few years ago is how serious everyone has gotten about Jeeps and how knowledgable so many instantly become when they purchase one. I for one love offroading with anyone who loves the freedom of exploration and has fun. I will be posting a full build thread of our JKU and will give as much actual advice and how to's while also learning more on the way. Remember no one knows everything even if they act like they do. its all about having a great time and meeting great people. People forget this about having fun and making friends. I'm here to just have some fun, share some laughs and toss some knowledge back and forth. See you guys on the Trail and in my build thread!
- Freedom Crawler
AKA - "Jeep Noob"

https://youtu.be/avbYoFuDW9g

Last edited:

JeepNoob

That's coke going down the street drain, right?

Yes, it's some old soda that went flat. I used it because if you've done gear changes before you'd know it doesn't have the right consistency but at the same time it makes you scratch your head.

drafh

Ok... these videos are hilarious and very creative. I was literally LOL! Can't wait for the next one.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hope you don't mind that I edited out the Facebook link. I think your videos are cool but please do not don't promote your Facebook traffic via this forum.

Top Bottom