Evo Gate Plate

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I checked the EVO site before I asked, I didn't see it and it didn't mention it. But maybe it's just the angle of the photo. I'll give them a call tomorrow and ask. Thanks

The antenna mount is built into the the skins.

I had the raised plate delete.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438661005.328333.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438661037.158828.jpg

P1TBU11

Overlander, do you have one looking straight toward it? I want to see the location and look of the logo cut out.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
SAM_2222.jpg
SAM_2270.jpg
SAM_2271.jpg
IMG_1644.jpg

Ive been running this setup for a while now. Because it is a 2 piece system, it allows me to hide the wiring for the CB antenna and plate lite that I am running. It gives the Jeep a more 'clean' appearance, and I have a longer harness tucked away behind the gate plate in the event I put the spare back on the tailgate, so that I have enough harness to run the license plate in the spare. Plus, it just looks good! :yup:

P1TBU11

View attachment 157703
View attachment 157704
View attachment 157705
View attachment 157706

Ive been running this setup for a while now. Because it is a 2 piece system, it allows me to hide the wiring for the CB antenna and plate lite that I am running. It gives the Jeep a more 'clean' appearance, and I have a longer harness tucked away behind the gate plate in the event I put the spare back on the tailgate, so that I have enough harness to run the license plate in the spare. Plus, it just looks good! :yup:

Thank you sir.

Top Bottom