NEW LoD 4 Door Sliders for sale

Soylent

These are brand new. I ordered them from Northridge and brought them home to mount today. Floor-jacked one up to the side of the frame and realized no way are these going to work with my Full Traction skidplate/control arm mount. I can't believe how stupid I was and I'm not sure if any of the others, EVO included, are going to work for me. Anyhow, purchased for $589. No gouges, scrapes; never seen any bolts. How does $400 sound? Visalia, south of Fresno, north of Bakersfield, California

JkSliders-01_zpsieqdzhwj.jpg

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Just a friendly bump. My Jeep is short (like me) and I beat the hell out of these. I'll probably have EVO weld them on whenever I get over there. The step is really nice, more so for passengers and getting my infant in and out, and I like the distance they stick out. I've laid the Jeep up against rocks and trees and the sliders kept the objects just far enough out of the body. Someone will love these and the deal!

HoosierWolf

When deals like this come up it's the only time I wish I lived in The People's Republic of CA. (Their violations of 2nd Amendment rights and me will just never get along)

Free bump for a really good deal.

Mtb275

PM Sent, Consider them sold.

I had to edit, went back and looked and you said they are 4 door.

I will take them.

Last edited:

Mtb275

Cool, let me know. I live in Visalia, so I can pick them up just about any day.

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
Not trying to derail the thread but I too have a FT long arm lift. I went with Poison Spyder's Brawler Rockers. They are not frame mounted but not a simple pinch seam mount either. The hard part was drilling into a perfectly good tub to install the nutserts for body armor mount. They are very stout and though I have not slammed down them hard they have done their job well. Only a big hit will tell if they'll cause body damage. They also offer a nice little step which has proven to be handy.

Top Bottom