Dick Cepeck Crushers

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, I have no experience with them but I do see they come in both 35x12.50 Range C and a 315 Range D. The latter would offer a stronger sidewall and I might go with that if I were to run them. The tread looks agressive and depending on what the rubber compound is like, it could be a good tire.

MiJKguy

cool thanks

Unfortunately, I have no experience with them but I do see they come in both 35x12.50 Range C and a 315 Range D. The latter would offer a stronger sidewall and I might go with that if I were to run them. The tread looks agressive and depending on what the rubber compound is like, it could be a good tire.

I was thinking of the MTRs but everybody has talked me out of that! I like the Toyos but I want to stay with 15's and Nitto trail does not make that size or I would do that, I have terra grapplers now and love them but its about time for some new shoes.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking of the MTRs but everybody has talked me out of that! I like the Toyos but I want to stay with 15's and Nitto trail does not make that size or I would do that, I have terra grapplers now and love them but its about time for some new shoes.

well, these crushers look promising. i've also run cooper sst's and found them to be quite nice. the micky thompson mtz's and procomp xtreme mt's are essentially the same tire too.

Top Bottom