Thinking bout selling my hard top...

Dopey84

I'm looking into purchasing a soft top... Either the trek top nx or nx pro.. The top is off of my 07 Jku in great shape seals are all still good no leaks.. My curiousity is who is looking to purchase a hard top?? I won't be selling it till I purchase my new top this is just a feeler..

Dopey84

Thanks for the input .. We're yall selling them with the bolts as well or were you holding onto them?? I'm not to sure I'd need them for anything.. Sorry I'm a noob to the whole conversion from hard to soft

DMF

Thanks for the input .. We're yall selling them with the bolts as well or were you holding onto them?? I'm not to sure I'd need them for anything.. Sorry I'm a noob to the whole conversion from hard to soft
I would say all the bolts and accessories because none of them will work on the soft top and vice versa.

Benito

Caught the Bug
I don't have any experience with the trektop nx pro but I wouldn't keep my trektop nx as my only top. The hard top is just more convenient for me throughout the year than the trektop. I would suggest buying a trektop and running it for a couple of months and then deciding if you really want to sell your hard top

Dopey84

I've heard nothing but good bout the treetop pro nx as long as you have it installed properly.. And most I've heard and have read bout won't go back to a hard top..

sean.m.adams33

There's definitely a market for hard tops. You will sell it when you're ready. I had the trektop on the last jeep and plan on buying it again for this one when the time comes. It's a great product and bestop is a good company.

Mkp08

I'm looking into purchasing a soft top... Either the trek top nx or nx pro.. The top is off of my 07 Jku in great shape seals are all still good no leaks.. My curiousity is who is looking to purchase a hard top?? I won't be selling it till I purchase my new top this is just a feeler..

Put it on KSL.com and it will sale fast there are usually a couple of people looking for them on ksl I put mine on and had it sold in 2 days but then decided to keep it.

Dopey84

Probably won't be selling my top till late September... And for 1700. That is what they are going for here in Idaho...

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Out of curiosity, why do so many sell the hard tops? Is it to free up money to buy other stuff. There would be no way I would sell mine.

Depending on where people live, the hard top isn't needed/wanted as much. If I lived in a better climate I would sell mine and just have the soft top when needed but would probably run doorless and topless as much as I could. Really I could probably do that now but choose not too. Someday I will purchase a trek top nx but probably keep my hardtop.

Panda

Out of curiosity, why do so many sell the hard tops? Is it to free up money to buy other stuff. There would be no way I would sell mine.

I sold mine because I have no good place to store it when it's off and it's too hard to remove and put back by myself, the money for the hard top paid for my trek top and a sport cage :yup:

MonkeyLeo13

I thought abt sell it many time but then again how to deal during winter time with softtop? Put more winter clothes??? How to keep kids warm in backseat? Hmm

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I thought abt sell it many time but then again how to deal during winter time with softtop? Put more winter clothes??? How to keep kids warm in backseat? Hmm

Depends on you and your area. I've went with no top but just the front freedom panels on and the doors on, heater blowing full blast and it be in the 20s and 30s. I had on just a pair of jeans, a Hanes undershirt and a heavy Carhartt hoodie and was perfectly fine. Done the same in a K5 I use to have. As long as the sun was out it really wasn't that bad.

Top Bottom