Sounds to me like your just as much of an asshole as everyone else on here!

forum fun for everyone!!!!!!!

Ok guys i have been meaning to let everyone know how i made my amp steps work with taking the doors off. Its very simple to do even if your not a wiring expert. All you need is a ON-OFF-ON Switch, 16 ga. wiring, & connectors. Below is the steps needed to make this happen. Also is a simple pic of the wiring when complete.

Steps:
(1) cut the wire coming from the module about 6" away from door wiring harness (gives you room to strip)
(2) strip both ends of each wire to add more 16 ga. wire to them
(3) add wire to the power module wire and run to the middle of the rocker switch
(4) add wire to the wire coming from the door wiring harness and attach it to the bottom of the rocker switch
(5) make a new wire and attach it to the top of the rocker and then ground it to the body (theres to ground connections next to where you unplug the door wiring harness)

After wiring is done:
With the doors on flip the rocker switch to the down position. This will let the steps work when the door is opening and closing.

When you take the doors off flip the switch to the middle. That will keep the steps folded up.
When you flip the switch up it will make the steps fold down.
Amp%20Research%20Bypass%20Switch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The only reason i made another one was because you moved it and i couldnt find it anywhere

I originally left a redirect and find it hard to believe that you wouldn't have been able to see it. Also, all posts and threads that you make can be found through your profile. All I asked was for you to stop making multiple threads.

I originally left a redirect and find it hard to believe that you wouldn't have been able to see it. Also, all posts and threads that you make can be found through your profile. All I asked was for you to stop making multiple threads.

Well believe it because i went back to look at it and all it said was moved. No location was listed anywhere. Not trying to get into a pissing match here but a simple message saying hey i moved your post to another thread and the threads name would have been the nice thing to do!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well believe it because i went back to look at it and all it said was moved. No location was listed anywhere. Not trying to get into a pissing match here but a simple message saying hey i moved your post to another thread and the threads name would have been the nice thing to do!

Didn't ask for excuses. Don't like the way I run things, don't have to be here.

mackey

When I want to go back and see a thread or post I participated in, I just click on the "participated" link. Makes it super easy. They are all there. :)

You would think that me trying to help others out with a problem would get some high fives or nice job or something else. But all i get is a bunch of fellow jeepers and administrators giving me a bunch of shit! Excuse me for not knowing where every little feature is on this forum. Im still new to this forum and still learning so if you want to be negative then why post anything at all! And if you feel the need to ban me from this forum well thats your decision admin!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You would think that me trying to help others out with a problem would get some high fives or nice job or something else. But all i get is a bunch of fellow jeepers and administrators giving me a bunch of shit! Excuse me for not knowing where every little feature is on this forum. Im still new to this forum and still learning so if you want to be negative then why post anything at all! And if you feel the need to ban me from this forum well thats your decision admin!

So you change and delete your posts?

The issue here is you telling the owner of this forum to delete his posts in the thread. Would you walk into his house and tell him how to talk and walk? Your such an arrogant idiot.

Top Bottom