Wife logic...

Dopey84

So I've gone topless now for bout 4 days and today it started to rain... Wife asks are you gonna put the top on?? My reply nope. I'll tarp it. So I did had it all secure with minimal exposure on the back end.. Than it stopped raining.. Went fell asleep left the tarp on no problem.. Wife wakes up its pouring out and she says the jeep is getting soaked so me in my good husband thinking go pull the jeep up to lower my top down remove my tarp once I have everything in place and boom she pulled my tie down for the top half of the tarp releasing a big ass puddle onto my driver rear floor board... 💦I shrug it off lower my top down reinstall everything only to now have it stop raining and have it all sunny.. When I could have just left the tarp alone... Btw left the front two panels on during the rain.. Oh what we go through to satisfy our wife... (Happy wife happy life)

JakeJK

So I've gone topless now for bout 4 days and today it started to rain... Wife asks are you gonna put the top on?? My reply nope. I'll tarp it. So I did had it all secure with minimal exposure on the back end.. Than it stopped raining.. Went fell asleep left the tarp on no problem.. Wife wakes up its pouring out and she says the jeep is getting soaked so me in my good husband thinking go pull the jeep up to lower my top down remove my tarp once I have everything in place and boom she pulled my tie down for the top half of the tarp releasing a big ass puddle onto my driver rear floor board... 💦I shrug it off lower my top down reinstall everything only to now have it stop raining and have it all sunny.. When I could have just left the tarp alone... Btw left the front two panels on during the rain.. Oh what we go through to satisfy our wife... (Happy wife happy life)

Haha thank god I'm not married yet

tharb5111

Great story. Thanks for that. Now I know I'm not alone. My wife bugs me to put top on if there is even a chance of rain. Lol. I remind her we have a jeep not a car. I remind her of the floor plugs and why I pulled the carpets before summer arrived. :)

And btw. Great idea using a tarp. I may strap a tarp to my spare ww2 style and whip it out as a a quick improvised shelter as needed rather then top up in rain. I like the way your thinking fellow Jeeper. Hard core.

JDDK

Wife hates the top off because it messes up her hair and its noisy so I cant hear her talk. Both those things make her so much sexier. Man I love my jeep because it just makes life better! One of these days she is gonna catch on to me;)

Sh0rtBus

LOSER
My wife honestly doesn't care if I leavethe top off my Jeep. I had just the Safari top section of my TrekTop NX on with nothing else for about a year. My Jeep got rained in, snowed in, hailed in, etc. Didn't bother me a bit....it's a Jeep.

Call it....>Jeep Logic.

Top Bottom