Powertank Purchase

t8er

So I've read thru the threads on the power tanks that I've found. I just won 40% off a purchase from power tank so I figure why not go there for OBA and then I will be adding a compressor later on. With the power tank I'm looking at the 15lb version because I am running 37" Mud Grapplers and air down to 9/10 psi and air up to 30 psi for the road. any recommendations on valves from them or items to avoid. Also for the guys running a trektop nx or similar style top how have you mounted your power tanks? Thanks in advance guys.

Serg5000

I found that size tank to be a bit of a challenge to mount on the roll bar like the 10 lbs tank. I just lay it down and strap it.

Anything I've ever purchased from them has been great. Not to mention their customer service is great as well. You can't go wrong with their products.

Armydog

I love my power tank. Mounted to the roll bar facing out the back when I run naked. I spin it to face inside the tub when I have the soft top or hard top on.... Too easy

I'm running 35's. I air down to 8-10 psi when off road and back up to 18-20 for the road. I have filled all four tires four times on a single fill!!! Love the look as well.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438914717.173824.jpg

t8er

I found that size tank to be a bit of a challenge to mount on the roll bar like the 10 lbs tank. I just lay it down and strap it.

Anything I've ever purchased from them has been great. Not to mention their customer service is great as well. You can't go wrong with their products.

The mounting is the issue. They have a custom plate that'll stand it up but I think I may just make my own. Did you bolt it to the floor or just strap it down?

I love my power tank. Mounted to the roll bar facing out the back when I run naked. I spin it to face inside the tub when I have the soft top or hard top on.... Too easy

I'm running 35's. I air down to 8-10 psi when off road and back up to 18-20 for the road. I have filled all four tires four times on a single fill!!! Love the look as well.

View attachment 158204

I run at 10 then do 30 on the road. With the 37's and a 15lb tank I'm hoping for 5 trips a tank. When I first started wheeling I didn't know what they were and was wondering why guys were putting Nitrous on their jeeps. Lol

Top Bottom