Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cooper Discoverer STT PRO Above the Treeline

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    I was in Discount tire in Bakersfield a week or two ago and the sales guy show me this tire. He was very helpful at what I was looking to spend and what I wanted the look to be.

Looks like I'll be running it on my old FC when I'm ready to pull the trigger!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441378042.131909.jpg
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

Quote Originally Posted by frenchjk View Post
    I'll look at the costs but am afraid the freight + taxes are prohibitive......many thanks guys.
    You may also try contacting Cooper Tire's Europe division directly to see if they have any insight with regard to availability in your region. Here's the link to their contact page.

http://www.coopertire.co.uk/cooper-world/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by piginajeep View Post
    I was in Discount tire in Bakersfield a week or two ago and the sales guy show me this tire. He was very helpful at what I was looking to spend and what I wanted the look to be.

Looks like I'll be running it on my old FC when I'm ready to pull the trigger!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441378042.131909.jpg
    Right on! Looking forward to your thoughts on this tire.
    Last edited by Discount Tire; 09-05-2015 at 03:03 PM.
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Need Tires for Your Camper or Trailer?

Useful Links:

Quote Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
    You may also try contacting Cooper Tire's Europe division directly to see if they have any insight with regard to availability in your region. Here's the link to their contact page.

http://www.coopertire.co.uk/cooper-world/contact-us
    So far the local Cooper agent hasn't got any clue, I had already checked with them. Europes new legislation on 3 tier road noises coming from tires is going to make things really tough with mud tires here so I guess Cooper and others will have to take that into account (they may have already) when designing tires. We, in europe, might have to wait for the next generation as manufacturers will have to take that into account or import them with a hefty premium and risk roadside hassles with the cops.
    Just a 2.8 four banger diesel Jk Sahara with aev 2.5 dualsport xt lift and premium bumper and Cooper ST MAxx tires in 33"......

Time to SAVE!!!

Get a $50.00 Prepaid card from Cooper Tire by mail with the purchase of four (4) Cooper Discoverer STT Pro tires! Now, through July 31st, 2018.

At The Store: Take the Money & Ride | Discount Tire

To Your Door: Take the Money & Ride | Discount Tire Direct
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Need Tires for Your Camper or Trailer?

Useful Links:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12