FS: Rubicon Dana 44 front and rear axles

SaddleTramp

FRONT and REAR stock 2015 Rubicon Dana 44 Axles, 4.10 gears, with factory electronic lockers: Prefer to sell as a set (both front/rear together).

Axles have approximately 5K miles on them with 100% city/highway miles with stock tires, they haven't been off-road, only 6-8 trips to the mall, ;-).

Axles will be sold with brakes included and front tie rod/steering stabilizer included. Brake pads are 95%+. I can take a picture of the front too, just too lazy to remove the air dam.

$2400 OBO, available for pickup in Fullerton, CA at Off Road Evolution around September 1st give or take a couple weeks.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439001636.358053.jpg

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I just picked up axles or I would take these in a heartbeat! If I hear of anyone in need I'll send your way Scott 👍🏻

Edit- there was a thread a couple weeks ago by JK b/c yolo and several people were interested over there. He was in OR so I think there was lots of west coast interest

SaddleTramp

I just picked up axles or I would take these in a heartbeat! If I hear of anyone in need I'll send your way Scott 👍🏻

Edit- there was a thread a couple weeks ago by JK b/c yolo and several people were interested over there. He was in OR so I think there was lots of west coast interest

Thanks bud, also, thanks for putting out that fire and not burning down our quiet little town a couple weeks ago , ;-) !!!

Top Bottom