Windrock Camping/Wheeling in September

OscarMike2.0

Want to put a run together for Windrock sometime in september. Not exactly sure on dates yet but I would probably want to leave friday night, wheel saturday, stay the night, and then leave sunday. I was thinking as of now going 9/11-9/13 or 9/18-9/20 but would be open to other dates if more people can go then.

Heres there website: http://www.windrockpark.com/

Going:
OscarMike2.0
Pthorpe84
Hhunter050

Not sure:
Scrambler
CREEPR
Grubbicon

Last edited:

Scrambler

I may be down for this. I'll check my calendar and get back to you. We would be pulling the four wheelers as well.

Kendawg198

A little confused by your post. Are you going on this run or the Dixie run?

Id also like to add there is going to be about 5 or 6 other jeeps not from wayalife going. All decently built.

Doing Dixie Run at the end of Sept. Also I'll be doing Windrock in October. There is now a chance I might can make this. putting the new rear driveshaft on this week (Tom Wood). Be getting the new lift for the jeep next week. So hopefully I'll have everything on by then. The only thing I'll be missing is my lockers. The front lockers went out at Uwharrie and it will be October before I get the new one in. So I'll keep you informed.

OscarMike2.0

Doing Dixie Run at the end of Sept. Also I'll be doing Windrock in October. There is now a chance I might can make this. putting the new rear driveshaft on this week (Tom Wood). Be getting the new lift for the jeep next week. So hopefully I'll have everything on by then. The only thing I'll be missing is my lockers. The front lockers went out at Uwharrie and it will be October before I get the new one in. So I'll keep you informed.

Alright well I hope you can make it. Let me know.

Top Bottom