Goodyear sra

Jgarch

I blew a tire on the trail today. Is there anyone in eastern Pennsylvania who has take offs, 17" sport wheels with sensors, from 2013-2015? I'm hoping to find one by the end of the week otherwise I'll have to buy new. Thanks!

jeeeep

Hooked
I blew a tire on the trail today. Is there anyone in eastern Pennsylvania who has take offs, 17" sport wheels with sensors, from 2013-2015? I'm hoping to find one by the end of the week otherwise I'll have to buy new. Thanks!

damn! too bad you're not closer, I have a set of 5 from my 2010 Rubi you can have just to get them out of my garage! 2010 Moab wheels with SRA's mounted on them

JakeJK

damn! too bad you're not closer, I have a set of 5 from my 2010 Rubi you can have just to get them out of my garage! 2010 Moab wheels with SRA's mounted on them

What do your wheels look like?? I'm trying to figure out what the Moab wheels look like

Jgarch

I *think the moab rims might be the same as the sport, but with a better tire. Jeeeep, you're the kind of person I'm hoping for, but closer to home. Also, if anyone near me might have some, the tpms from 2013-15 appear to be different than other models.

dannymalkin

I have these for sale but I won't be around until friday

They are the moab rims with tpms and the km1 rubicon tires.

Not sure where you're located but I would meet if necessary.

Attachments

• 1439251083506.jpg
    1439251083506.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Jgarch

I have these for sale but I won't be around until friday

They are the moab rims with tpms and the km1 rubicon tires.

Not sure where you're located but I would meet if necessary.

Greatly appreciate the offer. I just got home with a new set. They look like they would have made a nice off-road upgrade.

Top Bottom