Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Building '13 BrightWhite JKU

Been Around the Block robertoloco's Avatar
    Looking great.You are very creative.I'm not to sure of a thick plastic ring protecting the wheel from damage. The rocks in Arizona are pretty tough.I look forward to watching your build.
    RobertoLoco.2008 JKUR.4.5"AEV.37"Goodyear Wrangler.5.38Gears.

Nothing but a Thing NecessaryEvil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robertoloco View Post
    Looking great.You are very creative.I'm not to sure of a thick plastic ring protecting the wheel from damage. The rocks in Arizona are pretty tough.I look forward to watching your build.
    Thanks. I agree about the ring, but better then nothing. Maybe they will make an aluminum replacement.

Knows a Thing or Two OscarMike2.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NecessaryEvil View Post
    Yeah it's not a bad cart. I love the 211. It does what I need it too. I made some braces for the tank on my cart. The tank will not move at all. Attachment 160038Attachment 160039
    Dang thats a good idea might have to copy you. Mine is always moving around when I move the cart.
    2013 Blue Freedom Edition Unlimited
    Dynatrac Pr44 4.88 ARB 35 Spiline RCVs
    Dynatrac Pr60 4.88 ARB 35 Spiline
    JE Reel 1350 driveshafts
    2.5 Inch Old Man emu lift
    ATX Slab beadlocks
    37" Nitto Trail Grapplers

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...build-of-Oscar

Quote Originally Posted by OscarMike2.0 View Post
    Dang thats a good idea might have to copy you. Mine is always moving around when I move the cart.
    Do it. Lol you could probably just get away with make one top bracket like i have. I designed it so a tie down would go through it and around the tank. Works really good.

Well, I'm very un-patiently waiting for my fox shocks. Been going on three weeks now. But to lighten my mood, I did get these for $80.00 in very good condition. Going to cut them. I just don't have the balls to cut my painted fenders and plus I might just sell them. Idk in on the fence about that.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440443010.064044.jpg

-

Building '13 BrightWhite JKU

I've been thinking the same thing!! BUT, I'm willing to drill 30+ holes in it for nutzerts???? I think I'll cut my color matched ones!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspenkid View Post
    I've been thinking the same thing!! BUT, I'm willing to drill 30+ holes in it for nutzerts???? I think I'll cut my color matched ones!!!
    Yea as cool as the painted ones look cut. I just rather sell them and put the money back into the jeep. I will post pictures of the black fenders being cut for everyone's reference. I may go more into detail then some other videos.

Building '13 BrightWhite JKU

Definitely post pictures after u cut your painted fenders though.

Well got some work done! Doing the lift later tonight. But I wanted to fit the tires on with no lift. I also took the rear bumper off. The rear shocks will be here tomorrow.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441154295.348602.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441154310.453878.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441154326.044125.jpghad to trim the pinch Seam.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441154372.684593.jpg

Cut the front bumper and pulled the fender for now. I have to make end caps for the bumper.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441218389.020682.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441218401.960396.jpg

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast