Any Hockey playing wayalifers?

SLAPSHOT

Seeing if anyone else plays ice hockey? Also what's yalls favorite NHL teams or other leagues?

I've just recently picked the game back up within the last year or 2. I played back in elementary and middle school. Seemed alot easier back then lol. Anyways fav teams are #1 Bruins #2 Wild and #3 Hurricanes just cause I live in NC.

JKVADER

I've only played one season of hockey. I wanna start getting back into it. And I'm a New York Rangers fan.I live in Vegas looking forward to us getting a team. But the Ranger will still be my team.

Clark Griswold

I've been playing for 30 plus yrs and don't plan on stopping until I can't take it any more. I actually met a guy this past winter who played in our C league who was 72 and he just started when he was 70 so I think I have quite a few years left I hope. I am a life long Wings fan as well.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I've been an ice hockey goalie for 30+ yrs. I still love to play as much as I can. I have played in A leagues with ex pros and pros to be. I now play in C leagues or over 40 leagues. Nothing beats hockey and I'm a Flyers fan. Love Hextall.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439333757.831009.jpg

Johnlmt33

Never got to play organized ice hockey but did play street hockey and roller hockey. Ice hockey is my favorite sport to watch and I am die - hard Flyers fan.

BentMetal

I played in a beer league some 20 years ago but now I get to live through my son playing. It's much easier on MY body that way.

Jeep2010

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439402925.575617.jpg
Played juniors for 4 years for many teams and had a chance to play pro in Europe but I blew out both my hips and it ended my career. That's actually what I was planning on doing for a living. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439403093.422915.jpg
Warming up stretch.

Top Bottom