New 4" Plush Rides

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
New 4" Plush Rides

Alright guys, so i haven't found anyone to trade yet so ill be selling my 4" plushrides. They're basically brand new. They have about 1k miles on them and are still currently on my jeep and will remain to be until sold. Everyone knows a new set runs about 380+ shipping so ill be asking 325 obo for mine.

I would be willing to trade for
3" plush rides
2.5" RK coils + cash
325$

Like i said, i have no pictures of them individually bc they are currently on my jeep. Pictures just for proof of ownership

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439352943.737190.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439352961.525802.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439352985.151105.jpg

Last edited:

Trigg

My wife has 2.5 RK on her unlimited with 35"s. Is there a particular reason for not wanting the plush rides?

Peak

Alright guys, so i haven't found anyone to trade yet so ill be selling my 4" plushrides. They're basically brand new. They have about 1k miles on them and are still currently on my jeep and will remain to be until sold. Everyone knows a new set runs about 380+ shipping so ill be asking 325 obo for mine.

I would be willing to trade for
3" plush rides
2.5" RK coils
325$

Like i said, i have no pictures of them individually bc they are currently on my jeep. Pictures just for proof of ownership

View attachment 159570 View attachment 159571 View attachment 159572

What size tire are you running I was thinking of running those coils on my 2dr but it may be too tall for my taste.

jedg

Well shoot. I have 2.5 RK springs. Front are progressive and rear are linear. I've been looking at getting the 4" Plush. PM me if you're interested in a trade.

Pyro1415

Well shoot. I have 2.5 RK springs. Front are progressive and rear are linear. I've been looking at getting the 4" Plush. PM me if you're interested in a trade.

If he doesn't want them pm your price shipped to 36693 please.

Top Bottom