5 NEW Aluminum Raceline Beadlock Outer Rings - RT231 Rings

I purchased a set of racelines for my jeep and bought both steel and aluminum rings, I decided I like the black outer steel rings best and therefore am selling the aluminum rings. These are Brand New, never used or even bolted up for that matter. They come with the factory grade 8 bolts. I am selling the 5 rings as a set, please don't ask me to split them up. Looking to get $600 for them, cash, cashiers check or paypal. Available for pick up in MN or I can ship them via FedEx.

These are the 17" version, factory part number: RBL17-OUTER-ALUM

Thanks!

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Keep waiting. :bleh: Looks like he at least started a real thread on another topic and is making an effort to interact with forum members for something other than selling stuff.

OP, GLWS

Rccrwlr

Welcome to wave from NorCal. Looks like you've got a few projects going. Would be good to get to know you a bit better. Head on over to the give us a wave sections an tell us more about your Jeep.

GLWS

Waiting for it!

huh? Sorry not sure what you mean by this, ...either way I simply listed these because I figured many here may be running racelines and I don't think I am going to use them. I figured I'd see if I can find someone who can use a set, I also have them posted on eBay, feel free to view my feedback there if you'd like. (p.s. I hate eBay that's why I decided to list them here too)

Welcome to wave from NorCal. Looks like you've got a few projects going. Would be good to get to know you a bit better. Head on over to the give us a wave sections an tell us more about your Jeep.

GLWS

Will do, thanks!

Top Bottom