It followed me home, think i'll keep it

jeeeep

Hooked
I went looking and came home with this!

2015_Sport.jpg

It won't see the type of wheeling the Rubicon does but plans are a budget boost and the BFG 315's I took off the Rubicon.

Now I wish I had kept the rock rails I took off the Rubicon lol

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
All you need is a white one and you'll have an 'Umerican collection! Congrats.

t8er

If it's like here you might score a set for under $100 or free. Love that blue they have now

jeeeep

Hooked
Thats schweet. Love the color. Congrats

Thanks, when I bought the red on I was really wanting blue but it wasn't anywhere to be found and it was too good a deal to pass on.

All you need is a white one and you'll have an 'Umerican collection! Congrats.

I've thought of that! I've started thinking about a collection of jeeps in all its colors...goodbye child college fund lol

If it's like here you might score a set for under $100 or free. Love that blue they have now

I've been looking, hopefully something will pop up, I'm also considering replacing my current rails and getting some with a higher stance like EVO and putting the ones off the rubi on the new one.

Congrats! She's pretty!

I like this blue!

Congrats! That's some good stuff.

Thanks, my daughter decided she wants this one instead of my red one when she goes off to college, i have 3 years to get it broken in.
And don't want to let her have my red one!

RockyJk

Congrats on the new jeep!

Sucks your so far away I'm going to have Rubi rails available soon lol

JakeJK

View attachment 159885

It won't see the type of wheeling the Rubicon does but plans are a budget boost and the BFG 315's I took off the Rubicon.

So now you have 2 4 doors and I've o my got 1 2 door what am I doing with my life lol

jeeeep

Hooked
Congrats on the new jeep!

Sucks your so far away I'm going to have Rubi rails available soon lol

thanks for the ...wait, you're too far away! lol I've decided I'm swapping mine out so I've found my donor set

Is that Hydro Blue? Nice color.

It's the Hydro Blue :thumb:

Nice color congrats!!

Thanks, nice color on yours too :thumb: I see you have the EVO leveling kit. I'm thinking about that as well, how do you like it? what shocks are you running?

Nice color.

Thanks! :beer:

So now you have 2 4 doors and I've o my got 1 2 door what am I doing with my life lol

get another! lol :rock:

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
thanks for the ...wait, you're too far away! lol I've decided I'm swapping mine out so I've found my donor set

It's the Hydro Blue :thumb:

Thanks, nice color on yours too :thumb: I see you have the EVO leveling kit. I'm thinking about that as well, how do you like it? what shocks are you running?

Thanks! :beer:

get another! lol :rock:

I love the Evo leveling kit. The ride is great. I have the rubi shocks on it and works fine. I put some JKS disconnects on it last week. I took them off and flexed it out on a few spots and no problems.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I hate when that happens :cheesy:

Congratulations!! She looks great :thumb:

jeeeep

Hooked
I love the Evo leveling kit. The ride is great. I have the rubi shocks on it and works fine. I put some JKS disconnects on it last week. I took them off and flexed it out on a few spots and no problems.

I still have my Rubi shocks so that's great to know. This will probably be the least expensive lift I've done, only took buying a Rubicon 1st as a donor Jeep :cheesy:

jeeeep

Hooked
I hate when that happens :cheesy:

Congratulations!! She looks great :thumb:

I had no intention of buying, just wanted to see what the 2015 had to offer and well..... :icon_crazy:

but I do like how smooth it is with the gears and the tap shift is fun.

I've thought many times about swapping everything over from the rubi but my daughter and even my neighbor have told me to leave it alone! :naw:

Guess it's LS time, I've been enjoying the extra boost and tap shift of the 3.6

Top Bottom