Free pro comp wheels

Panda

Five pro comp alloy wheels, 17x9, four of them have lots of rock rash from the mall, free if you have 50 posts or more, really not worth shipping ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439612360.478325.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439612399.013633.jpg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Five pro comp alloy wheels, 17x9, four of them have lots of rock rash from the mall, free if you have 50 posts or more, really not worth shipping

Seriously?? I have no need for them but just saw this and wanted to say that is way cool of you Rob!! :thumb:

Panda

Seriously?? I have no need for them but just saw this and wanted to say that is way cool of you Rob!! :thumb:
Thank you Eddie As much as this community has done for me I feel it's the right thing to do :thumb:
Awesome deal for someone just joining the framily! Happy wheeling everyone!
I'm hoping these can help someone out :yup: happy wheelin!
I'll take them if you don't mind holding on to them till Friday or Saturday. I'm in Lodi
It looks like tony may take them your third in line if things change :thumb:
Way to pay it forward rob!!

Thanks Coz I'm always so happy to help the members here with take offs or spinning a wrench, it's just how I roll :cool:

Panda

Hey Panda just pm'd you

The wheels will be headed south your way on our next road trip glad to help gtony just thank Eddie and Cindy for this awesome forum we have that brings us all together :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
The wheels will be headed south your way on our next road trip glad to help gtony just thank Eddie and Cindy for this awesome forum we have that brings us all together :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Awesome!!! Thank you Panda!!! Woo hoo, see you soon!!!!

Kittykat

Damn, this would have been such an awesome deal. Had to change two of my crappy stock tires just last week. Been saving up for some new ones 👎🏻

Top Bottom