New JEEP backpack

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, got one too. Having been in the printing business, I can tell you that it must have cost a fortune to make. I'd be nice if FCA passed up on junk mail like this and passed on the savings to customers looking to buy a new Jeep. But, that's just me.

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Yeah, got one too. Having been in the printing business, I can tell you that it must have cost a fortune to make. I'd be nice if FCA passed up on junk mail like this and passed on the savings to customers looking to buy a new Jeep. But, that's just me.

Or at least an every day usable backpack

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I received one as well.......pretty cool little package......The Carbon Fiber interior trim kit did look nice.....I'd add that to my black interior but they probably want a ridiculous price for it....

~Woodrow~

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Got one too. I keep of file off all the paperwork, receipts and invoices associated with each Jeep, including the brochures and pamphlets from the year they were made. Went straight into the file. I'm just weird I guess!

JKRed13

Got one too. Definitely spent a pretty penny on those. Agreed, should've downgraded some on the advert and bumped the 10% up to....oh, idk 25% ;)

Recurve

Downloaded the app. Just curious how you receive this? Also do you send a email to crysler after completing a trail to get a trail badge?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Downloaded the app. Just curious how you receive this? Also do you send a email to crysler after completing a trail to get a trail badge?

What's the process in obtaining one?

I didn't do anything. It just showed up in the mail. As far as the badge of honor goes, it is my understanding that you check in on the app while on the trail and it logs you as there. Then it's just a waiting game to receive the badges... A long wait from what I've heard. Hopefully someone who has received one will chime in.

Top Bottom