Stock jeeps on the trail

Rodeo_jk

Post up some pictures of your stock jeeps out on the trail. Its great to see what theyre capable of out of the box and what kinds of hairy situations people get into.

Attachments

• 1439986191288.jpg
    1439986191288.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 303

thardy

Banned
There's quite a few stock rigs in the Uwharrie picture thread. I'll try to pull some over this afternoon.

USMC Wrangler

Im doing a beefed up stocker type build sorta like your jeep as well USMC wrangler

:thumb: I wish I could afford to make it the way I want, right now. The time will come and I feel like the little things I've done will make my experience better than purely stock. I remember reading a thread on another site where the OP was lamenting all the "hurry up" mods with poor quality items. So I've taken the last two years to really think about what to do while trying to avoid having to completely spend money replacing things I've added. Anyway, back to the thread... :yup:

Rodeo_jk

:thumb: I wish I could afford to make it the way I want, right now. The time will come and I feel like the little things I've done will make my experience better than purely stock. I remember reading a thread on another site where the OP was lamenting all the "hurry up" mods with poor quality items. So I've taken the last two years to really think about what to do while trying to avoid having to completely spend money replacing things I've added. Anyway, back to the thread... :yup:

Im in the same boat. Im trying to keep it relatively close to stock cause i drive it everyday, but also beefing it up and increasing capability in "stock" form.

thardy

Banned
Im in the same boat. Im trying to keep it relatively close to stock cause i drive it everyday, but also beefing it up and increasing capability in "stock" form.

Being that you have a 2 dr, it's fairly easy to build a capable Jeep with minor mods. Set of 4dr springs and shocks, 3/4- to 1" spacers, trim flares, 35's, c-gussets and some sort of rocker armor. Good to go!

Rodeo_jk

Being that you have a 2 dr, it's fairly easy to build a capable Jeep with minor mods. Set of 4dr springs and shocks, 3/4- to 1" spacers, trim flares, 35's, c-gussets and some sort of rocker armor. Good to go!

Im running 18/59 springs and it gave me almost 2 inches over stock. Slapped on some rubi tires, arb stubby bumper and winch, ace rock sliders, and jks quick discos. It goes more places than i should take it lol. Id love to go to an ome 2" lift and some 35s but i already wish i had more power for towing. Stupid 3.21 gears :(

Top Bottom