Got in an accident

Jkjosh14

So I was driving home from work on a two lane highway when a truck coming the opposite direction has a huge file cabinet fall off his trailer and tumble into my lane so needless to say the cars in front of me slam on the breaks. I try to swerve off to the dirt that is the shoulder to avoid hitting the car in front of me but he swerved as well and I hit him. I gotta say the Poison spyder bumper I've got held up extremely well. Here's the damage ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440115458.788295.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440115479.311736.jpg

rogerk93

Glad all was ok. I also have a poison spider bumper that took a hard hit by a lady driving in revers not seeing me parked. No damages to bumper her entire rear end was destroyed. Well made product.

Jkjosh14

It looks like I just need a new grill, turn signals, drivers side fender, and the panel the fender mounts too. I actually have the kid I hit a ride home after it happened.

JeepJeep75

As much as it sucks to be involved in an accident, it's good to see how well your jeep did verses that trunk you stuffed in that guys back seat. Sheesh!!! Glad everyone was okay.

rob_p

Glad everyone was ok, that sucks.
I'd want to get a full inspection for any hidden damage though.

TCMguy

I'm so glad that you are OK and that no one was hurt. Yes, get that full inspection. My next mod will be a Poison spyder bumper.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Hate to see the jeep be in an accident, but glad everyone was okay and the bumper did its job. Props to you for giving the kid a ride home as well :thumb:

srosario

glad your ok
i was in and accident recently and it suck but seen ur rig and seen the other car afterwards make it feel Safe
question i always ask is where is the sensor for the airbags?
with a steel bumper do the airbag still deploy?

Top Bottom