AC not working

jeepn0811

I need some advice on what could be causing my daughter's 99 tj ac not to work. Yesterday it was fine, today nothing. Regardless of which speed position the control is set to there is nothing. I think it's the control panel but before I spend a bunch of money I would lime some other input. Thanks!!!

jeepn0811

I don't know. They entire hvac control panel seems to have lost power. When she gets home I'm going to replace the relay and check the fuse. Usually the control settings go out one at a time. Hopefully it's something simple and inexpensive.

jeepn0811

No winch. I replaced the relay under the hood and checked the fuse. Still nothing. It doesn't have any air at all coming out of the vents. Doesn't make any noise like it's not getting any power.

jumelton

No winch. I replaced the relay under the hood and checked the fuse. Still nothing. It doesn't have any air at all coming out of the vents. Doesn't make any noise like it's not getting any power.

have toy tried jumping the fan? the plug should be easily accessible behind the battery. if the fan test good, may be blower motor resistor. behind the glove box.

Top Bottom