XRC REAR ARMOR Fender $400 obo

Kickrocks

I have an extra xrc Rear Armor Fenders for sale. They are brand new and in the box still. I believe the only thing missing is 1 nutcert. I will recheck when I have time. This thing is heavy so I would love to keep it local. I don't even know what shipping wold be. The pics that I have are still in the box. If you want I can take more of them out of the box.

Attachments

• 20150823_160712.jpg
    20150823_160712.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 386
  • 20150823_160738.jpg
    20150823_160738.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:

Kickrocks

I see alot of looks, make offer need to sell to make room in the garage.

Here is a pick with them on my JEEP 20150825_134049.jpg

Last edited:

Al Bundy

That looks sick on your jeep bud. I know they are pretty heavy but I'm committed. Let me round some cash in the mean while let's find out how much the shipping comes out to.

Kickrocks

When I returned the 1 i got 2 in return LOL.

Let me know where you want these shipped too and I will try to get these to the UPS store to get a quote on shipping.

Saharacon

I love my xrc armor. They take one hell of a beating. I need to get the inner fender plastic though mines all broken.

Good luck with sale if I had another jeep I'd scoop these

Kickrocks

I love my xrc armor. They take one hell of a beating. I need to get the inner fender plastic though mines all broken.

Good luck with sale if I had another jeep I'd scoop these

are you talking about the ones that come with the XRC or the JEEP ones?

Saharacon

are you talking about the ones that come with the XRC or the JEEP ones?

The cheap smittybilt inner wells. Im going to use Metal Cloak inner fender wells. I hate plastic

Honestly I should just have our sheet metal worker make them for me out of 24 guage but im not sure how to pull a template

Kickrocks

The cheap smittybilt inner wells. Im going to use Metal Cloak inner fender wells. I hate plastic

Honestly I should just have our sheet metal worker make them for me out of 24 guage but im not sure how to pull a template

Use a piece of cardboard to get the outline.

Kickrocks

I will try that method but surprisingly enough grayhound offers carrier service on items 100lbs or less. The quotes was $100 cheaper

Top Bottom