FS: 2015 Hard rock F/R bumper, rubicon sway bar with Evo knob, mopar enhanced rock ra

socaljku

This forum is infectious.. In a good way that is. Ditched my Sahara set up and just picked up a Hard Rock to go with the the enforcer 3 with 2.5 along with other Evo stuff. Thanks to all that contributed to the various posts on the enforcer lifts.

Coming off my hard rock with 300 miles. Prices are just what I got off the web so feel free to shoot me a message with your offer.

1. Front hard rock/10a front and rear bumpers. $1500 obo for set
2. Mopar enhance tubular rock rails. $400
3. Rubi sway bar with with Evo manual knob. Does not include electronic motor. $360
4. Rubi glossy black wheels with mud terrains. $1500 obo

All available for pick up in Costa Mesa,ca.

JakeJK

This forum is infectious.. In a good way that is. Ditched my Sahara set up and just picked up a Hard Rock to go with the the enforcer 3 with 2.5 along with other Evo stuff. Thanks to all that contributed to the various posts on the enforcer lifts.

Coming off my hard rock with 300 miles. Prices are just what I got off the web so feel free to shoot me a message with your offer.

1. Front hard rock/10a front and rear bumpers. $1500 obo for set
2. Mopar enhance tubular rock rails. $400
3. Rubi sway bar with with Evo manual knob. Does not include electronic motor. $360
4. Rubi glossy black wheels with mud terrains. $1500 obo

All available for pick up in Costa Mesa,ca.

2 door or 4?

socaljku

I've received a lot of questions about shipping the bumpers.

If you have a an idea or method of shipping, I'd be open to listening.

Top Bottom