Black Rock Desert /High Rock Canyon Nevada

Oregonjeeper

So we went down to the Black Rock Desert–High Rock Canyon Emigrant Trails National Conservation Area this weekend and had a blast ... It's not hard core Wheeling it a nice trail(the old applegate trail) with alot of history and cool stuff to check out ... There is a Cabin at the North side of the trail that is pretty Cool "Stevens Camp".. Well i took some video and i alot of photos and i made a video ... No where near the cool factor as Eddie and Cindy's Videos.. But i hope Everybody Enjoys ...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
OUTSTANDING!! Cindy and I LOVE the Black Rock Desert and Highrock Canyon. I so want to get out there again and soon. Thanks for posting this up, looks like you had a great time :thumb:

Oregonjeeper

OUTSTANDING!! Cindy and I LOVE the Black Rock Desert and Highrock Canyon. I so want to get out there again and soon. Thanks for posting this up, looks like you had a great time :thumb:

We are planning another run on sept 11 ..Before they close it for winter :thumb:

getoverit

Thanks for the awesome video! We also hope to get up there this fall but are heading to Mammoth 9/12 for a few days so can't join you then. From what I understand, the canyon doesn't close until sometime after the first of the year through May 1st. The map I have says it closes after Chukar season (sometime around Feb. 1st) - does anyone have any other info. that it closers earlier?

Top Bottom