Free Stuff

TANK

Just trying to clear out the garage of a few things:

Unlimited Rubi rails. They were trimmed at some point by the prior owner for clearance. Good condition, not beat to hell.

Header style bikini top for an Unlimited. A buddy at work gave this to me, I believe he said it was off a 2008. I never bothered with it since I have a trektop. Header and straps looked to be in good condition, just needs a good wash as it's been sitting collecting dust. Not sure of brand, but it doesn't look cheap.

Not interested in shipping. Local pickup up only in Centennial/Aurora, CO area.

I'd rather give them away to someone on here that can benefit from them than some random person off Craigslist.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Don't need any of the stuff but just wanted to say that this is super cool of you to do :thumb:

TANK

Thanks Eddie, I appreciate it. I may hardly post, but the wealth of knowledge I've gained from here has been worth its weight in gold. Most recently, trimming the pinch seams to make clearance for the arms on the evo sliders and I just bought supplies today to extend the rear axle breather tube after reading your write-up. I'm all for paying it forward.

t8er

Tank I'm right around the corner from you in Englewood. This is pretty cool of you.

Panda

Thanks Eddie, I appreciate it. I may hardly post, but the wealth of knowledge I've gained from here has been worth its weight in gold. Most recently, trimming the pinch seams to make clearance for the arms on the evo sliders and I just bought supplies today to extend the rear axle breather tube after reading your write-up. I'm all for paying it forward.

Well done sir! :clap2: :thumb:

TANK

Thanks everyone, with the amount of JKU's in Colorado I'm sure someone knows somebody that could use the rails.

TANK

Ok then, bikini top is going to CastleRockJeep and the rails to Wildland pending them heading over and picking them up. Glad I could help some fellow Wayalifers out.

TANK

Wildland has dibs on them pending pickup. I'll consider you next in line if things fall through.

Dopey84

Wildland has dibs on them pending pickup. I'll consider you next in line if things fall through.

Sounds good to me... I'm in Idaho however I have family in aurora I can have pick it up I'll be down there next weekend over Labor Day .. If that top falls through too I'm interested as well😎

TANK

Top is gone. CastleRockJeep just swung on by and loaded it up. I feel bad (not really) that he had to stare at my 37's and have the gears start turning in his head haha! I look forward to hitting up some trails in the near future.

Dopey84

Jealousy I'm sure... I know I'd be pretty envious lol with a baby on the way in March my build is gonna definitely be on the slow track..

CastleRockJeep

Top is gone. CastleRockJeep just swung on by and loaded it up. I feel bad (not really) that he had to stare at my 37's and have the gears start turning in his head haha! I look forward to hitting up some trails in the near future.

Thanks again! It was nice meeting you. And yes I had a bit of tire envy, your jeep looks awesome!

Top Bottom