Hood River

JK_Jimmy

Hey just curious if we have any members near Hood River on here. I'd love to hear from you. Thinking of taking a job with a company there and wanted to see what people's thoughts are on life there.

croge17

I dont live anywhere near there now but Its and outdoors paradise. I used to ride down there to explore fire roads, go wheeling, go windsurfing, kite surfing, moutain biking... you name its there.

It is also home to one of my favorite breweries... Hood River Brewing, home of session beers, gotta try session dark if you havent.

Its also not to far away from portland.

ClarksAdventures

I'm from portland, about an hour away. Hood River is fantastic! Especially if you're an outdoor enthusiast. Good beer/wine/distillers. I would love to move there but I would make my daily commute a little long.

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Hey just curious if we have any members near Hood River on here. I'd love to hear from you. Thinking of taking a job with a company there and wanted to see what people's thoughts are on life there.

Fellow Philadelphian, here. I hadn't caught your posts on the forum before, I guess.

Good luck, if you take the job.

dwmgcs

Its a really nice place and if your into wind surfing its a mecca, if you make the move make sure you post, there are a lot of good trails out this way and a great group of people to go wheeling with.:yup:

Petthefish

For sure let us know if you move there we will have to make a trail run there are a few of us from Portland that would love to go out

Top Bottom