Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The things kids say...

My boy is two and a half. He has an obsession with thomas the train (unfortunately). For some reason track gives him ptoblems so it comes put Tommy train crack. Couple that with the cocks (clocks) and we have alot of crack and cock in our house.

He also likes to say "daddy you heaby, big daddy". Thanks son haha

Sent from my VS988 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    "After you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you." 1 Peter 5:10

"The hosts of Heaven stand at attention as we make our way from earth to glory, and Satan's BB guns are no match for God's heavy artillery." Billy Graham

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25682624@N06/

Quote Originally Posted by jamesrw30 View Post
    My boy is two and a half. He has an obsession with thomas the train (unfortunately). For some reason track gives him ptoblems so it comes put Tommy train crack. Couple that with the cocks (clocks) and we have alot of crack and cock in our house.

He also likes to say "daddy you heaby, big daddy". Thanks son haha

Sent from my VS988 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha... My oldest was also infatuated with Thomas the Train at about 2-3 years old... As you probably already know there is a train named "PERCY". It was all he could talk about..... One day he says .... "I Like Percy" ... The problem is, it came out "I Lick Pussy".... My wife and I would laugh so F'n hard every time he said it.... he kept saying it... We have a video somewhere... Lol Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Haha... My oldest was also infatuated with Thomas the Train at about 2-3 years old... As you probably already know there is a train named "PERCY". It was all he could talk about..... One day he says .... "I Like Percy" ... The problem is, it came out "I Lick Pussy".... My wife and I would laugh so F'n hard every time he said it.... he kept saying it... We have a video somewhere... Lol Good times.
    Lol... I had a pretty similar occurrence with my oldest when he was really into Thomas.

Hooked
    No kids of my own but the first time I saw Sparkling Wiggles, I about peed my pants. I know it makes me a bad person but I just couldn't help it.

Hooked
    When my daughter was little she loved fire trucks but it came out as fire fucks. “Look daddy, a fire fuck!” Still makes me smile thinking about it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

When my oldest boy was four, he came in the house after hanging out with some big guys, six-year-olds, and asked me for a fucking sandwich! I didn’t make a big deal of it, and it went away, never said that again for a while anyway. I did put a smile on my face, as it came as quite a shockTo hear that from a four year old.

if it ain't broke!

Quote Originally Posted by Gbint View Post
    When my oldest boy was four, he came in the house after hanging out with some big guys, six-year-olds, and asked me for a fucking sandwich! I didn’t make a big deal of it, and it went away, never said that again for a while anyway. I did put a smile on my face, as it came as quite a shockTo hear that from a four year old.

Shoulda told him to ask his mom. 😎

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Caught the Bug
    When my little girl was 3 she was overly fascinated with trucks..... but it always came out as cock instead or truck. She would say “oooooh, look at that big cock!” Needless to say, I’m glad we are passed that now!

The things kids say...

My son is four and the other day he was telling me all about him and his friend playing with “titties” at school. I kept asking him what he was saying and he said “titties”. He would tell me how he would hold them and that the teachers said not to squeeze them or pet them too hard. At this point I asked him if they made any sounds and he said “meow”. I died at this point when I realized he was playing with “kitties”.

Quote Originally Posted by Byte View Post
    No kids of my own but the first time I saw Sparkling Wiggles, I about peed my pants. I know it makes me a bad person but I just couldn't help it.
    I had to search this one, funny stuff😂..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast