The things kids say...

I have two young boys (4 and 1) and sometimes they say the funniest shit. Im sure several others on here have kids that do the same so post up all that innocent humor.

Ill given an example

I sat down on the picnic table today and my 4y/o says, dad, that table is for glasses, not for asses...

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I have two young boys (4 and 1) and sometimes they say the funniest shit. Im sure several others on here have kids that do the same so post up all that innocent humor.

Ill given an example

I sat down on the picnic table today and my 4y/o says, dad, that table is for glasses, not for asses...

And you want to get onto them cause of what they said but your doin your best not to die laughing.

Ironwagon

When my youngest boy was three, we were waiting at the local middle school for his brother, when he spotted a heavy set 6th grader. He leans over and says 'Daddy, that boy is fat.' It surprised me, so I gave him a little speech about being polite, etc etc.
He was just giving me this blank stare while I spoke. As soon as I finished he says 'Daddy, that boy is shaped like a circle.'
I had nothing to say after that, haha.

Kalums

The other day I took one of my 4 y.o boys with me to the dealership, to get the oil changed, the service guy asked for my "car keys" my son looked him dead in the face and pointed his finger at him and said "That's not a car it's a Jeep!" very loudly. The two ppl in the next cubicle started to snicker and as the guy walked away with my keys I gave my son a high five and said "that's right".

thardy

Banned
Love this thread!

My daughter isn't talking too much just yet (only 20 months old) but have had a couple good ones lately. She hasn't yet gotten down the "K" sound yet, so it comes out as a "T". Needless to say, I can't stop laughing while she's running around the house, chasing her "titty".

But I definitely am proud of my little girl. Over the last week or two, she has walked up to me a couple times with my phone in here hand. She hands it to me and says "watch". So I ask what she wants to watch, and she always says "Jeeps"!! I then proceed to put on a Wayalife video and she sits there watching it. Every time I ask her what Jeeps drive on, her response is "rocks". So proud! :yup:

Jgarch

My 6 year old daughter came home from a sleepover with Grandma. She took one look at our Jeep parked in the garage and said, "What did the do to his Jeep!" (Painted the shackles and footman red.) The statement was followed by a dramatic pause, then. "Umph!" (Dislike) and walked out of the garage. Lol

Suprchrgd_rubi

My ten year knows I have been wanting a jeep, I told him mom doesn't want one so not sure it's going to happen😔 he then replies it's not for her its for you. You are right buddy, well I have a jeep and a new girlfriend now😀who likes my jeep.... Not going to miss the ex haha

TwistedJK

I was driving through town yesterday when I was cut off. I've been trying really hard to curve my language around the little ones lol, so I just sighed. My 3 year old son said, "that guy pissed you off didn't he daddy." That definately helped curb my attitude lol.

prionic1

When my 2 year old realized what juice was and decided that's what he wanted ALL the time... it was a bit embarrassing when everywhere he went he kept saying "Jews"... "Jews"...

jamesrw30

My boy is two and a half. He has an obsession with thomas the train (unfortunately). For some reason track gives him ptoblems so it comes put Tommy train crack. Couple that with the cocks (clocks) and we have alot of crack and cock in our house.

He also likes to say "daddy you heaby, big daddy". Thanks son haha

Sent from my VS988 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
My boy is two and a half. He has an obsession with thomas the train (unfortunately). For some reason track gives him ptoblems so it comes put Tommy train crack. Couple that with the cocks (clocks) and we have alot of crack and cock in our house.

He also likes to say "daddy you heaby, big daddy". Thanks son haha

Sent from my VS988 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha... My oldest was also infatuated with Thomas the Train at about 2-3 years old... As you probably already know there is a train named "PERCY". It was all he could talk about..... One day he says .... "I Like Percy" ... The problem is, it came out "I Lick Pussy".... My wife and I would laugh so F'n hard every time he said it.... he kept saying it... We have a video somewhere... Lol Good times.

prionic1

Haha... My oldest was also infatuated with Thomas the Train at about 2-3 years old... As you probably already know there is a train named "PERCY". It was all he could talk about..... One day he says .... "I Like Percy" ... The problem is, it came out "I Lick Pussy".... My wife and I would laugh so F'n hard every time he said it.... he kept saying it... We have a video somewhere... Lol Good times.

Lol... I had a pretty similar occurrence with my oldest when he was really into Thomas. :cheesy:

Byte

No kids of my own but the first time I saw Sparkling Wiggles, I about peed my pants. I know it makes me a bad person but I just couldn't help it. :grayno:

bmkrinne

When my daughter was little she loved fire trucks but it came out as fire fucks. “Look daddy, a fire fuck!” Still makes me smile thinking about it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gbint

When my oldest boy was four, he came in the house after hanging out with some big guys, six-year-olds, and asked me for a fucking sandwich! I didn’t make a big deal of it, and it went away, never said that again for a while anyway. I did put a smile on my face, as it came as quite a shockTo hear that from a four year old.

BaddestCross

When my oldest boy was four, he came in the house after hanging out with some big guys, six-year-olds, and asked me for a fucking sandwich! I didn’t make a big deal of it, and it went away, never said that again for a while anyway. I did put a smile on my face, as it came as quite a shockTo hear that from a four year old.

Shoulda told him to ask his mom. 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Leeboy03

When my little girl was 3 she was overly fascinated with trucks..... but it always came out as cock instead or truck. She would say “oooooh, look at that big cock!” Needless to say, I’m glad we are passed that now!

DogHouse

My son is four and the other day he was telling me all about him and his friend playing with “titties” at school. I kept asking him what he was saying and he said “titties”. He would tell me how he would hold them and that the teachers said not to squeeze them or pet them too hard. At this point I asked him if they made any sounds and he said “meow”. I died at this point when I realized he was playing with “kitties”.

Top Bottom