Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The things kids say...

Knows a Thing or Two trailraider's Avatar
    when my daughter was about five, there was a bunch of us sitting around talking and she blurts out to us " I like when you have sex in the van". no clue to this day where it came from. but embarrassing none the less.
    Jeep- Adult version of lego

Last night The wife was in the shower. My 4 year old son sneaks into the bathroom with a bladed hand and yells "credit card swipe" as he simultaneously swipes the previous mentioned bladed hand between her soapy butt cheeks. Lmao...that guy!!! I don't know where he gets it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Took my boy's fishing when my youngest was about 4. He would grab the worms so I could put them on the hook. Well got everybody baited up and was relaxing a little. Next thing I see is my youngest waving his arm all over the place. I'm like oh shit don't that! By the time I got to him luckily the hook had come out. I asked him if he was okay. And looks at me and says "He bit me". Thinking the worm had bit him. Needless to say I no longer had worm helper..

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post
    Took my boy's fishing when my youngest was about 4. He would grab the worms so I could put them on the hook. Well got everybody baited up and was relaxing a little. Next thing I see is my youngest waving his arm all over the place. I'm like oh shit don't that! By the time I got to him luckily the hook had come out. I asked him if he was okay. And looks at me and says "He bit me". Thinking the worm had bit him. Needless to say I no longer had worm helper..
    IDK - first time I hooked up a bloodsucker worm as a kid the damn think bit me pretty hard. LOL!! I don’t blame him for freaking out.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by trailraider View Post
    when my daughter was about five, there was a bunch of us sitting around talking and she blurts out to us " I like when you have sex in the van". no clue to this day where it came from. but embarrassing none the less.
    so...do you own a van?

Knows a Thing or Two trailraider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    so...do you own a van?
    we did at the time, but we thought she was asleep
    Jeep- Adult version of lego

As my son is reading a book.... " Dad, Did you know we can have a King Cobra as a pet?"
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    As my son is reading a book.... " Dad, Did you know we can have a King Cobra as a pet?"
    “It’s movies night son!”... “Cool, what are we watching Dad??”... “Snakes on a Plane.”

Lol, convo with my not quite 2 yo going on 15.
    A: i pooped!
    Me: good job, want me to change your diaper?
    A:uhh...uhh.......uhh................uhh........uh hhh....
    Me: yes?
    A:no (big fuckin smiles)
    Me:come on real quick.
    A:no. No!
    Me: how about an ealry bath and you can come back to play?
    A:uhh...uhh.......uhh................uhh........uh hhh....
    Me:sits back down.
    A:yes!
    Me:fml

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234