Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: The things kids say...

  1. #31
    Knows a Thing or Two trailraider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    781
    when my daughter was about five, there was a bunch of us sitting around talking and she blurts out to us " I like when you have sex in the van". no clue to this day where it came from. but embarrassing none the less.
    Jeep- Adult version of lego

  2. #32
    Caught the Bug Shermanthatank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Southern Arizona
    Posts
    57
    Last night The wife was in the shower. My 4 year old son sneaks into the bathroom with a bladed hand and yells "credit card swipe" as he simultaneously swipes the previous mentioned bladed hand between her soapy butt cheeks. Lmao...that guy!!! I don't know where he gets it.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #33
    Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    San Jacinto CA
    Posts
    681
    Took my boy's fishing when my youngest was about 4. He would grab the worms so I could put them on the hook. Well got everybody baited up and was relaxing a little. Next thing I see is my youngest waving his arm all over the place. I'm like oh shit don't that! By the time I got to him luckily the hook had come out. I asked him if he was okay. And looks at me and says "He bit me". Thinking the worm had bit him. Needless to say I no longer had worm helper..

  4. #34
    Fresh Catch TwitchingDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post
    Took my boy's fishing when my youngest was about 4. He would grab the worms so I could put them on the hook. Well got everybody baited up and was relaxing a little. Next thing I see is my youngest waving his arm all over the place. I'm like oh shit don't that! By the time I got to him luckily the hook had come out. I asked him if he was okay. And looks at me and says "He bit me". Thinking the worm had bit him. Needless to say I no longer had worm helper..
    IDK - first time I hooked up a bloodsucker worm as a kid the damn think bit me pretty hard. LOL!! I don’t blame him for freaking out.




    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #35
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by trailraider View Post
    when my daughter was about five, there was a bunch of us sitting around talking and she blurts out to us " I like when you have sex in the van". no clue to this day where it came from. but embarrassing none the less.
    so...do you own a van?

  6. #36
    Knows a Thing or Two trailraider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    so...do you own a van?
    we did at the time, but we thought she was asleep
    Jeep- Adult version of lego

  7. #37
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    28,853
    As my son is reading a book.... " Dad, Did you know we can have a King Cobra as a pet?"
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  8. #38
    Old Timer TrailHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,579
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    As my son is reading a book.... " Dad, Did you know we can have a King Cobra as a pet?"
    “It’s movies night son!”... “Cool, what are we watching Dad??”... “Snakes on a Plane.”

  9. #39
    Been Around the Block Primo82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    281
    Lol, convo with my not quite 2 yo going on 15.
    A: i pooped!
    Me: good job, want me to change your diaper?
    A:uhh...uhh.......uhh................uhh........uh hhh....
    Me: yes?
    A:no (big fuckin smiles)
    Me:come on real quick.
    A:no. No!
    Me: how about an ealry bath and you can come back to play?
    A:uhh...uhh.......uhh................uhh........uh hhh....
    Me:sits back down.
    A:yes!
    Me:fml

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS