Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DynoMax fall rebate on select mufflers!

Do you have room for an extra muffler under there, by chance? I know that TJ's have not enough space but look under there and see if there is space. If so throw another muffler (AKA a resonator) that will help quiet it down more.
    That is the most economical option honestly.
    A Super Turbo muffler would work
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Galo View Post
    Hey Matt,

Here is my drama, my new rig is a 97 TJ with the 2.5L. It has a complete Banks system on it. Except for the header, this is how I bought it. My problem is A) I'm old and B) I cannot stand the sound (drone, hum and fart) of the muffler. I'm not bashing Banks, he makes a great product, but the sound is not for me. Maybe on my 304, they would sound awesome, but on a 4 banger, I'd prefer it nice and quiet.
    I was looking at a stock replacement, but am curious what DynoMax has to offer.
    I'm not to concerned about performance, (did I mention it is the 2.5L?)
    I sincerely thank you for your time.

Good Day and God Bless.

Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by DynoMax Exhaust View Post
    Do you have room for an extra muffler under there, by chance? I know that TJ's have not enough space but look under there and see if there is space. If so throw another muffler (AKA a resonator) that will help quiet it down more.
    That is the most economical option honestly.
    A Super Turbo muffler would work
    Matt
    Hey Matt,
    I thank you for your time and energy.
    Dual resonators is an interesting idea, and although space is definitely limited, also do-able.
    I will look into a super - turbo also.

Again, I thank you for your time and honesty.

Good Day and God Bless.

Jason.

Jason no worries!!! And good luck!

All, a few days left on this rebate!!!
    Ends this Saturday October 31.

Been Around the Block LetsGoMuddin's Avatar
    I installed my Ultra Flo muffler a few days ago and I really like the sound! Thanks DynoMax!
    1997 O|||||||O TJ
    Truck- Lite
    Metalcloak
    DynoMax
    33" Duratracs
    My Build: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...-Jeep-TJ-Build

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12