Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DynoMax fall rebate on select mufflers!

Smile DynoMax fall rebate on select mufflers!

From September 1 through October 31, 2015 get a $25 mail in rebate on select DynoMax mufflers, the Ultra Flo Welded and the drone-free VT muffler.
    Click the link below for all the info and check with your favorite retailer on purchasing some for your vehicle!

http://www.dynomax.com/promotions/

Been Around the Block LetsGoMuddin's Avatar
    Thanks for letting us know about the promotion, I bought one of your Ultra- Flo welded mufflers for my TJ!
    1997 O|||||||O TJ
    Truck- Lite
    Metalcloak
    DynoMax
    33" Duratracs
    My Build: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...-Jeep-TJ-Build

I've been waiting to pick one of these up. Isn't there a winter rebate of $100 coming up?

Cool

Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoMuddin View Post
    Thanks for letting us know about the promotion, I bought one of your Ultra- Flo welded mufflers for my TJ!
    In the spring we often offer a cat-back system with $XX back, depending on dollars spent. So know is the time if you are a DIY type, latter if more of the afternoon having a beer "easy" type. The "easy" is sometimes hangers are a PITA.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzo1200 View Post
    I've been waiting to pick one of these up. Isn't there a winter rebate of $100 coming up?

Quote Originally Posted by DynoMax Exhaust View Post
    Excellent!

In the spring we often offer a cat-back system with $XX back, depending on dollars spent. So know is the time if you are a DIY type, latter if more of the afternoon having a beer "easy" type. The "easy" is sometimes hangers are a PITA.
    I got so mad at my hangers j cut off the ones I didn't need for my rock crawler system lol
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Cool

Now that's funny!

I will often look under the Jeep to make sure all is good and see that and wonder what it is for a second, then I think about cutting it off, then I just look somewhere else under the JK.

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    I got so mad at my hangers j cut off the ones I didn't need for my rock crawler system lol

Now that's funny!

I will often look under the Jeep to make sure all is good and see that and wonder what it is for a second, then I think about cutting it off, then I just look somewhere else under the JK.
    Lol! To funny Matt!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Hey DynoMax,

Should we ask questions here on Wayalife or follow the link?

Have a Jeep Day.

G.

Feel free to ask any questions here, and I will do my best to answer them.
    If I don't have the answers immediately, there are a lot of guys running our products and systems that maybe able to offer real world advice too.
    Thanks Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Galo View Post
    Hey DynoMax,

Should we ask questions here on Wayalife or follow the link?

Have a Jeep Day.

G.
    Last edited by DynoMax Exhaust; 10-24-2015 at 12:46 AM.

Feel free to ask any questions here, and I will do my best to answer them.
    If I don't have the answers immediately, there are a lot of guys running our products and systems that maybe able to offer real world advice too.
    Thanks Matt
    Hey Matt,

Here is my drama, my new rig is a 97 TJ with the 2.5L. It has a complete Banks system on it. Except for the header, this is how I bought it. My problem is A) I'm old and B) I cannot stand the sound (drone, hum and fart) of the muffler. I'm not bashing Banks, he makes a great product, but the sound is not for me. Maybe on my 304, they would sound awesome, but on a 4 banger, I'd prefer it nice and quiet.
    I was looking at a stock replacement, but am curious what DynoMax has to offer.
    I'm not to concerned about performance, (did I mention it is the 2.5L?)
    I sincerely thank you for your time.

Good Day and God Bless.

Jason.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast