DynoMax fall rebate on select mufflers!

From September 1 through October 31, 2015 get a $25 mail in rebate on select DynoMax mufflers, the Ultra Flo Welded and the drone-free VT muffler.
Click the link below for all the info and check with your favorite retailer on purchasing some for your vehicle!

http://www.dynomax.com/promotions/

dynomax_fall2015_promo_us_zpsxv3zqwlb.jpg

dynomax_fall2015_promo_us_back_zpslid0ncwc.jpg

Excellent!

Thanks for letting us know about the promotion, I bought one of your Ultra- Flo welded mufflers for my TJ! :D

In the spring we often offer a cat-back system with $XX back, depending on dollars spent. So know is the time if you are a DIY type, latter if more of the afternoon having a beer "easy" type. The "easy" is sometimes hangers are a PITA. :icon_crazy:

I've been waiting to pick one of these up. Isn't there a winter rebate of $100 coming up?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Excellent!

In the spring we often offer a cat-back system with $XX back, depending on dollars spent. So know is the time if you are a DIY type, latter if more of the afternoon having a beer "easy" type. The "easy" is sometimes hangers are a PITA. :icon_crazy:

I got so mad at my hangers j cut off the ones I didn't need for my rock crawler system lol

Now that's funny! :beer:

I will often look under the Jeep to make sure all is good and see that and wonder what it is for a second, then I think about cutting it off, then I just look somewhere else under the JK. :icon_crazy:

I got so mad at my hangers j cut off the ones I didn't need for my rock crawler system lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Now that's funny! :beer:

I will often look under the Jeep to make sure all is good and see that and wonder what it is for a second, then I think about cutting it off, then I just look somewhere else under the JK. :icon_crazy:

Lol! To funny Matt!

Galo

Hey DynoMax,

Should we ask questions here on Wayalife or follow the link?

Have a Jeep Day.

G.

Feel free to ask any questions here, and I will do my best to answer them.
If I don't have the answers immediately, there are a lot of guys running our products and systems that maybe able to offer real world advice too.
Thanks Matt
:beer:

Hey DynoMax,

Should we ask questions here on Wayalife or follow the link?

Have a Jeep Day.

G.

Last edited:

Galo

Feel free to ask any questions here, and I will do my best to answer them.
If I don't have the answers immediately, there are a lot of guys running our products and systems that maybe able to offer real world advice too.
Thanks Matt
:beer:

Hey Matt,

Here is my drama, my new rig is a 97 TJ with the 2.5L. It has a complete Banks system on it. Except for the header, this is how I bought it. My problem is A) I'm old and B) I cannot stand the sound (drone, hum and fart) of the muffler. I'm not bashing Banks, he makes a great product, but the sound is not for me. Maybe on my 304, they would sound awesome, but on a 4 banger, I'd prefer it nice and quiet.
I was looking at a stock replacement, but am curious what DynoMax has to offer.
I'm not to concerned about performance, (did I mention it is the 2.5L?)
I sincerely thank you for your time.

Good Day and God Bless.

Jason.

Do you have room for an extra muffler under there, by chance? I know that TJ's have not enough space but look under there and see if there is space. If so throw another muffler (AKA a resonator) that will help quiet it down more.
That is the most economical option honestly.
A Super Turbo muffler would work :)
Matt

Hey Matt,

Here is my drama, my new rig is a 97 TJ with the 2.5L. It has a complete Banks system on it. Except for the header, this is how I bought it. My problem is A) I'm old and B) I cannot stand the sound (drone, hum and fart) of the muffler. I'm not bashing Banks, he makes a great product, but the sound is not for me. Maybe on my 304, they would sound awesome, but on a 4 banger, I'd prefer it nice and quiet.
I was looking at a stock replacement, but am curious what DynoMax has to offer.
I'm not to concerned about performance, (did I mention it is the 2.5L?)
I sincerely thank you for your time.

Good Day and God Bless.

Jason.

Galo

Do you have room for an extra muffler under there, by chance? I know that TJ's have not enough space but look under there and see if there is space. If so throw another muffler (AKA a resonator) that will help quiet it down more.
That is the most economical option honestly.
A Super Turbo muffler would work :)
Matt

Hey Matt,
I thank you for your time and energy.
Dual resonators is an interesting idea, and although space is definitely limited, also do-able.
I will look into a super - turbo also.

Again, I thank you for your time and honesty.

Good Day and God Bless.

Jason.

Top Bottom