FS Near NorCal: Rubi D44, eVo Oil Skid, Clayton RUCAs

07JKSahara

Hi All, as most of you know, I will be un-building my 2 door and moving some suspension to the 4 door. That said, I have a few parts that will not fit.

- Dana 44 Front Axle out of a Rubicon: This is out of a 2013 Rubicon and has ~14k miles on it. 4.10 gear, E-Locker works perfect, Bearings have ~100 mi on the them. ($1500 99% Sold)
- Clayton Rear Upper Control Arms: Been on jeep for <1 year, Johnny Joints on one side, clevite on the other. Used to set pinion, greased every oil change. ($150)
- One ANZO 4" HID Driving light with cover: Long story, it was free from Amazon, but it's bright as hell. I'm keeping the other two for now. (Free to pick/meet on trail)

Shipping is possible, but I ask the buyer to research (my zip is 94510 and I have a Fastenal store in town). All items are off the jeep. Can send pics if you'd like. I might also add more parts to this thread if I think of anything else I'm getting rid of.

I will also consider a trade for something for a 4 door. I'm the market for a Spiderweb shade.

Last edited:

Saharacon

I might be interested in getting that dana 44 from you. We can get it freight shipped to my shop for around 250

07JKSahara

Updated the first post. Oil Pan skid found a new home. I have one person interested in the axle, but let me know if you want more info on it:

Axle is complete, rotor to rotor. E-Locker works perfect. Evo Gussets.

07JKSahara

I updated the first post. I'm surprised I haven't gotten more interest in the control arms. These are over $300 new and only have about 15k on them.

Make offers, nothing on the price is firm, except for the light.

07JKSahara

Updated the first post. Lower price on the arms. Also a sort of want ad at the bottom, looking for a spiderweb shade for a 4 door.

Top Bottom