Finally...Wrangler based pickup coming.

thardy

Banned
Interested to see what it actually looks like and when it might debut. This could make my decision on what to get in a few years a little more difficult.

Sithwindu

Honestly, I'm really hoping jeep puts the motor from the new 1500 diesels into the new jeep truck. And make a plum crazy purple color!! That would be perfect!!! (Especially if it's anything like the aev double brutes, aev does a fantastic job of making them look sleek as hell, just so damn expensive

CamBam925

That's awesome. Funny I saw this article the same day I saw this guy in the parking lot.

Attachments

• 1441144796039.jpg
    1441144796039.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 415
  • 1441144805452.jpg
    1441144805452.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 414
  • 1441144816830.jpg
    1441144816830.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 414
  • 1441144827610.jpg
    1441144827610.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 416

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Imagine that, yet another unsubstantiated e-zine article talking about how they've heard from independent sources that the fabled Jeep Truck is finally coming our way. Yeah - I'll believe it when I see it. :crazyeyes:

JamesWyatt

:cheesy: Imagine that, yet another unsubstantiated e-zine article talking about how they've heard from independent sources that the fabled Jeep Truck is finally coming our way. Yeah - I'll believe it when I see it. :crazyeyes:

Yup, these sites are all over the map with the 2018 Wrangler. A shit-ton of dealers ACTUALLY SAW IT, yet no one can get good descriptions from them? Seriously, WTF is up with that? One source says regarding the 2018 windshield design (based dealer sources from the FCA show), "...slight rake compared to the current... Update to the folding windshield mechanism" and this site has a sister post-FCA article saying "...with a fixed, raked windscreen to improve aerodynamics." Ugh. Leak some photos already!

I hope Jeep does make a 4-dr pickup, but like you say, I'll believe it when I see it (in my garage, lol).

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

No shit..

Although I could use another jeep truck in the stable ..,

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Right?! I'm not even going to read that bullshit article.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Already have the conversion to make a pickup google search wrangler jk8.

The JK8 is a kit to turn a JK into a pickup, like the AEV Brute. The article is about FCA building a factory OEM Jeep truck at the Toledo, OH factory. They've been saying this for years, and it'll probably never happen.

MonkeyLeo13

If it's for real, I'm guessing there will be three different wheelbase models for Wrangler JL: short (2dr), medium (4dr), long (truck: 2dr with long bed or/and 4dr with short bed). Man, make me wonder if I should slow down to build my mod for JK until they release new one in 2017? :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom