New Bumper is Looking MEAN!

KSomes

Hey!

Bet ya didn't expect to see a WK here! I spent many hours detailing this guy as I felt it was up for it after wheeling it a few times over the past month and procrastinating the heavy duty cleanup to follow. I also love to take pics, it was a nice day, and bam here we are. This bumper is brand new, I haven't even wheeled with it yet, but I can't wait to see what I can do. Winch is on the way, but I couldn't afford it at the time! Hope you like the pictures and thank you for looking! More info on the Jeep here: edited out link

T5pFxMvgfOvDk-EwY8RMKTp3LB0j7Rr9287coO5x0f0Q=w1418-h945-no

NIExVqNxOInRnCBvK-RXCsINogHx6eiuk42dgl1TK8YD=w1503-h945-no

LcG14tK3isXaOhutQ_I4MYxCVtwRw_-smIENoGgnb8F-=w1546-h945-no

bgiAZR4S0FI9vE0e7l3AnIZxtGeWCaZ7Gr0KiMR1Lx0m=w1573-h945-no

3ZSqHyBaN_22bT3k7aiP1fDoXmuCddjxXs46pC8lKTct=w1629-h945-no

Last edited by a moderator:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey!

Bet ya didn't expect to see a WK here! I spent many hours detailing this guy as I felt it was up for it after wheeling it a few times over the past month and procrastinating the heavy duty cleanup to follow. I also love to take pics, it was a nice day, and bam here we are. This bumper is brand new, I haven't even wheeled with it yet, but I can't wait to see what I can do. Winch is on the way, but I couldn't afford it at the time! Hope you like the pictures and thank you for looking! More info on the Jeep here: edited out link

T5pFxMvgfOvDk-EwY8RMKTp3LB0j7Rr9287coO5x0f0Q=w1418-h945-no

NIExVqNxOInRnCBvK-RXCsINogHx6eiuk42dgl1TK8YD=w1503-h945-no

LcG14tK3isXaOhutQ_I4MYxCVtwRw_-smIENoGgnb8F-=w1546-h945-no

bgiAZR4S0FI9vE0e7l3AnIZxtGeWCaZ7Gr0KiMR1Lx0m=w1573-h945-no

3ZSqHyBaN_22bT3k7aiP1fDoXmuCddjxXs46pC8lKTct=w1629-h945-no

I hope you understand but I had to edit out your link to the other forum. It's against the rules. If you want to document your build feel free to start one here so everyone can follow along on your build. Bumper lookes good really good as well.

KSomes

I hope you understand but I had to edit out your link to the other forum. It's against the rules. If you want to document your build feel free to start one here so everyone can follow along on your build. Bumper lookes good really good as well.

I had no idea and that is perfectly fine! I apologize for that, I often times come here for the videos and sometimes add my pictures for input, so it is my bad for not reading that rule.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I had no idea and that is perfectly fine! I apologize for that, I often times come here for the videos and sometimes add my pictures for input, so it is my bad for not reading that rule.

It's all good man. You have a killer rig and I really enjoy your pics you post. I personally would enjoy to follow a build thread on here if you made one that way we can follow along with your pics and any new updates, like the bumper, to your rig

KSomes

It's all good man. You have a killer rig and I really enjoy your pics you post. I personally would enjoy to follow a build thread on here if you made one that way we can follow along with your pics and any new updates, like the bumper, to your rig

Cool WK! You don't see a lot of built ones here!

Well I guess if there is interest, I'll just have to do it! Thanks for the compliments too, I really appreciate it!

KSomes

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it when you all take the time to give me feedback. That being said I'll definitely start up a build soon!

Top Bottom