DS Measuring

Tenways

Hi guys! I've been lurking on here forever and finally decided to make a quick post.

I'm looking to install the EVO Enforcer lift on my 2-door 2013 JK Rubi to run a set of 37's. With the kit itself and the Currie rear upper control arms, it looks like I'll have everything I need. My questions are:

1. I'll only need the drag link flip for the 4" and not the 3" if I've read correctly.
2. Will I need to order the front and rear DS after the install so that they can be measured and made to size? Or if I were to order a standard 1350 front and rear (either Adams or JE Reel) off of somewhere like Northridge would the standard length be sufficient? Can I go ahead and order everything I need now?
3. Would it be wiser to run 1310's instead of 1350's since I'm running stock axles? Allowing the DS to fail before the axle would potentially.

I'm having a professional install the kit, and I'll be assisting (probably just fetchng beer and whatnot :beer:) learning as it's done correctly. Just want to make sure I'm asking the right questions as this is my first lift and more importantly my DD :thumb:

Thanks in advance guys. You make this hobby possible for people like me.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
The measuring is pure BS.

Just order JE reel and be done with it. 1350 is a great choice with 37's.

thardy

Banned
Overlander answered your DS question, for the other, I would suggest calling Northridge, TrailJeeps, or ORE and tell them what you have and what you're wanting to do. They will make sure you get what you need and setup your order!

If I'm not mistaken though, running the 3" on the 2dr will get you closer to 4", so chances are, you will want the drag link flip.

Jk909

I'm running a 3" lift without the drag link flip so it is possible but I would still suggest buying it. It's on my list of upcoming mods

Top Bottom