Reputable welder in NJ (Central NJ preferably)

Pixel

Hey everyone. Really hoping someone could point me in the right direction of a reputable welder in the Central NJ area. I have called quite a few shops in the area and none seem to want to do this task. I broke a lower control arm mount off the stock axle tube. I already purchased the Rock Krawler HD Front LCA Mounts however the broken stock one will need to be ground off and the good one will need to be cut off with the new ones welded in place. Out of the dozen or so places I contacted they all told me they could not or would not (liability). Krazy House in Monmouth Junction told me they would however they were booked until the end of the month. This doesn't get me back in my Jeep any sooner. Any help is appreciated.

Tree Frog

Dang brother I wish you were closer. I would do it for a 12 pack of Black Butte Porter, and you could help drink a few. :beer:s

No way it should take an hour. Even if we BS-ed for a few minutes.

Oh yeah before anybody gets all wha wha on us, we drink AFTER we work. See side grinders and beer don't mix too good for me. :icon_crazy:

Pixel

Dang brother I wish you were closer. I would do it for a 12 pack of Black Butte Porter, and you could help drink a few. :beer:s

No way it should take an hour. Even if we BS-ed for a few minutes.

Oh yeah before anybody gets all wha wha on us, we drink AFTER we work. See side grinders and beer don't mix too good for me. :icon_crazy:

I truly appreciate the offer, however if I attempted to gimp this thing to Oregon right...now it would probably end up with me in a certain part of the newspaper that I am not ready for yet lol. I drove it home far enough not realizing what kind of damage had been done until I got it home and took a look. No bueno. Thanks again though, hopefully someone chimes in from the area and could point me in the right direction. This rental car is making me miserable.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Where do you live in NJ? There's a place in Toms River called Globex Performance. I'm pretty sure they weld there and I've heard good things about their work.

Top Bottom