ISO NorCal: Front Shock Top Rubber Pad

07JKSahara

Well, I was swapping components and lost half of the rubber "pad" that goes between the large silver washers and shock hoop. Anyone have a set of stock shocks laying around (sport or rubicon) in Norcal that they would be willing to donate. Its such a small piece, but's it got the front end project held up.

Greatly appreciate it! Beer or cash on me! Thanks!

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
You might be able to find that isolator at your local auto parts store. Worth a shot anyways...

See ya tonight! :thumb:

07JKSahara

You might be able to find that isolator at your local auto parts store. Worth a shot anyways...

See ya tonight! :thumb:

I think I'm going to try... Problem is I have to walk there ;) Wifey has the other jeep.

Worst case I bet the dealer has it, I'm sure I can patch something in there from the local auto store until I can run to the dealer.

See you soon, I actually can't wait. I had fun last night swapping.... but.... the garage is a MESS now. Don't judge.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I think I'm going to try... Problem is I have to walk there ;) Wifey has the other jeep.

Worst case I bet the dealer has it, I'm sure I can patch something in there from the local auto store until I can run to the dealer.

See you soon, I actually can't wait. I had fun last night swapping.... but.... the garage is a MESS now. Don't judge.

I can't work in those conditions! I only wrench on garage floors I can eat off of!! :cheesy: See ya in a bit!

Scrambler

I could mail it to you, but no telling how long that would take going from East coast to West coast. Offer is on the table though.

07JKSahara

I could mail it to you, but no telling how long that would take going from East coast to West coast. Offer is on the table though.

Thank you! I appreciate it. Hold off for now. Im going to sweep the garage and hopefully find it, or see if the stealership will help me out.

Scrambler

Thank you! I appreciate it. Hold off for now. Im going to sweep the garage and hopefully find it, or see if the stealership will help me out.

NP. Let us know what the dealership wants to charge. I'm up for a good laugh today. "Sir, that will be $59.99 for this rubber infused with gold and platinum." [emoji33][emoji23]

Top Bottom