Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISO NorCal: Front Shock Top Rubber Pad

Nothing but a Thing

ISO NorCal: Front Shock Top Rubber Pad

Well, I was swapping components and lost half of the rubber "pad" that goes between the large silver washers and shock hoop. Anyone have a set of stock shocks laying around (sport or rubicon) in Norcal that they would be willing to donate. Its such a small piece, but's it got the front end project held up.

Greatly appreciate it! Beer or cash on me! Thanks!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441379952.749538.jpg
    I'm trying to figure out what piece you need. Can you point out in the pic which one it is?

Nothing but a Thing
    Thanks for the pic! It's this one. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441380935.865810.jpg

You might be able to find that isolator at your local auto parts store. Worth a shot anyways...

See ya tonight!
    2014 Unlimited Rubicon
    Mauser's Build Thread

Nothing but a Thing
    Quote Originally Posted by ERAUGrad04 View Post
    You might be able to find that isolator at your local auto parts store. Worth a shot anyways...

See ya tonight!
    I think I'm going to try... Problem is I have to walk there Wifey has the other jeep.

Worst case I bet the dealer has it, I'm sure I can patch something in there from the local auto store until I can run to the dealer.

See you soon, I actually can't wait. I had fun last night swapping.... but.... the garage is a MESS now. Don't judge.

Quote Originally Posted by 07JKSahara View Post
    I think I'm going to try... Problem is I have to walk there Wifey has the other jeep.

Worst case I bet the dealer has it, I'm sure I can patch something in there from the local auto store until I can run to the dealer.

See you soon, I actually can't wait. I had fun last night swapping.... but.... the garage is a MESS now. Don't judge.
    I can't work in those conditions! I only wrench on garage floors I can eat off of!! See ya in a bit!
    2014 Unlimited Rubicon
    Mauser's Build Thread

I could mail it to you, but no telling how long that would take going from East coast to West coast. Offer is on the table though.

Nothing but a Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Scrambler View Post
    I could mail it to you, but no telling how long that would take going from East coast to West coast. Offer is on the table though.
    Thank you! I appreciate it. Hold off for now. Im going to sweep the garage and hopefully find it, or see if the stealership will help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by 07JKSahara View Post
    Thank you! I appreciate it. Hold off for now. Im going to sweep the garage and hopefully find it, or see if the stealership will help me out.
    NP. Let us know what the dealership wants to charge. I'm up for a good laugh today. "Sir, that will be $59.99 for this rubber infused with gold and platinum."

Nothing but a Thing

Cleaned the garage. For Morgan. Found the piece. Score : 1 for good karma.
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441393103.306278.jpg

Thanks Scrambler!! I appreciate it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast