PB's-12JKU Slow Build

PB's-12JKU

Well after driving my jeep for 4 months and researching i have added my first official upgrade. The brand new Superchips Traildash 2. Reviews to follow.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441425928.928335.jpg

PB's-12JKU

A little background on why i named this my slow build. I moved to The Big Island, Hawaii and had a rental car for a while, sucks. Did pricing on Jeeps and found they seem to almost cost twice as much than on the mainland. Found Hertz car sales has Jeeps for sale [emoji2]. Picked up a 2012 JKU Sport. So far have been happy with it except it looks like a rental car. I have removed all rental bar code stickers and have added some Smittybilt grab handles on the roll cage.. I have been looking at tires and wheels, places for window tint, and bumpers. I have received my WAL stickers and getting ready to put them on. Also found out my windshield sticker may not go on, crazy Hawaii window law. So, for the slow build name, currently not working and not much for off-road shops on the Big Island. So when i go to order parts, they come on the SLOW BOAT. Sometimes I miss living in Las Vegas but living in a place where i can see and hear the ocean from my house makes up for it.

Last edited:

PB's-12JKU

So far mixed feelings about TD2, it has rebooted on me 3 times while making different setting changes. One time while adjusting tire pressure settings to see if a light comes in, one time in the tire size setting, and once in the headlight setting. Double checked online for updates, none found. More updates to come as I use it more.

PB's-12JKU

Yippie, added the side WAL decals and painted the stock rims black. I know not much of an upgrade but I just started working after 8 months. Researching the next upgrade. [emoji122] ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446623077.141216.jpg

PB's-12JKU

Finally ready for the next phase of my build.
Took a while to select what was going to be my next addition, then getting hit on the back drivers side bumper made my choice an easy one.

I have decided to get the following items from LoD Offroad.
Signature Series Rock Sliders
Destroyer Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier
Destroyer Full-Width Front Bumper w/ Skid plate

The shipment was larger than I expected, but well worth it.
I do have to give LoD credit for the way the pack the boxes, there was no way anything can get damaged during shipping. I am very happy they pack the boxes the way that they do, I would of hated to try and ship them back.

IMG_0222.JPG
IMG_0218.JPG
IMG_0220.JPG
IMG_0219.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finally ready for the next phase of my build.
Took a while to select what was going to be my next addition, then getting hit on the back drivers side bumper made my choice an easy one.

I have decided to get the following items from LoD Offroad.
Signature Series Rock Sliders
Destroyer Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier
Destroyer Full-Width Front Bumper w/ Skid plate

The shipment was larger than I expected, but well worth it.
I do have to give LoD credit for the way the pack the boxes, there was no way anything can get damaged during shipping. I am very happy they pack the boxes the way that they do, I would of hated to try and ship them back.

Awesome! Can't wait to see it all installed :thumb:

PB's-12JKU

Had a busy week working on the Jeep. Had the windows tinted, 35 on the front doors and 15 for the rest. Also installed the LoD rock sliders and back full bumper with tire carrier. Finished the bumper with a set of Rigid Industries led lights. Installed the switches on the dash panel under the steering wheel.
20170807_125002.jpeg 20170807_124850.jpeg 20170807_124637.jpeg 20170807_124538.jpeg 20170807_124938.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom